Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE NEAR BANDERA ,TX. GOING TO THE MASSACRE.IT'S A MOTORCYCLE RALLY IN BANDERA ON THE 12TH THRU 14TH.HOSTED BT THE ALAMO CITY GYPSYS.I'M A RETIRED GYPSY, BUT I'M COMING OUT OF RETIRMENT JUST TO HELP THEM OUT .I'M DOING THE CHILDRENS FIELD EVENTS.IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE MORE THAN ONE FURY THERE.LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED.:)..~: Alamo City Chapter Gypsy MC :~..

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Won't be there, but thanks for reminding me Valentine's day is almost here... lol :cool:

Event sounds fun tho!

·
Premium Member
13,756 Posts
ANYONE NEAR BANDERA ,TX. GOING TO THE MASSACRE.IT'S A MOTORCYCLE RALLY IN BANDERA ON THE 12TH THRU 14TH.HOSTED BT THE ALAMO CITY GYPSYS.I'M A RETIRED GYPSY, BUT I'M COMING OUT OF RETIRMENT JUST TO HELP THEM OUT .I'M DOING THE CHILDRENS FIELD EVENTS.IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE MORE THAN ONE FURY THERE.LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED.:)..~: Alamo City Chapter Gypsy MC :~..
thanks from me too.wifes birthday.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bandera? I thought it was Boerne

Hey Mr Mom,

I thought the St Valentines Day Massacre was going to be held in Boerne not Bandera Feb 12-14th. I may come up on my Fury on Saturday. I live just south-east a bit in San Antonio

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
st.valentine day massacre

yes your right it is in boerne,sorry.thats good your going ,i would like to see your bike.i'll be there friday saturday and sunday.hope we get good weather.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts