That's where the problem comes in--when the post author doesn't provide relevant information to back up their statement and leaves the reader guessing, which is why on occasion I take issue with some of your posts.Don't take my word against it, just read a wiring diagram :wink:
Here's how to make the switch work as described:
- At night look at where the headlight aim is againt a reference and where the phoenix flames are on the ground so there's an indication of factory headlight aim.
- Open the headlight bucket and pull the wiring. Relocate as much as possible to somewhere else.
- Stick a micro-HID controller in the bucket.
- If you failed on the previous step it's because you failed on the step before that. You suck. Locate the HID controller under the fuel tank (not ideal).
- Replace the stock bulb with a HID.
- Remove and tape off the High Beam wire.
- Connect the Low Beam wire to the HID controller and wire the rest up.
- Test and reassemble.
- Aim the headlight. (Don't blind others, that creates hazardous driving conditions for you and them.)