Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else looked at the stateline and the fury side by side.i walked into the dealers today and thought i was seeing a fury but it was a stateline.not a lot of diff.have we been sold out?

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
has anyone else looked at the stateline and the fury side by side.i walked into the dealers today and thought i was seeing a fury but it was a stateline.not a lot of diff.have we been sold out?
You did not look very close, fenders, tank, bars, seat, controls, wheels, tires are all different. Same engine and drivetrain. Plus they cost less

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was in the dealership today and looked at them. Like everyone else has said, they do look alike at first glance but then look closer. There are differences. Looked at the stateline and sabre both, sabre is by far the better looking bike, besides the fury of course. On another subject...last few times I was in the dealership, there has been no furys, asked the guy who ran the place if they were going to get any on the floor, he said that when they CAN get them from honda, they didn't last but a day or two on the floor. He told me that they can't make them fast enough.

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
honda house 360 has 7 or 8 at all times.power sellers can get them.oh well im guess i should just go buy something for my fury.ride safe

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I saw all three models at a bike night, yesterday. The Sabre is nice looking. but, when i rolled my Fury into the roped off Honda display area the others looked...well, they looked cartoon-ish.
The Fury just seems to be lean and mean (imho).

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw all three models at a bike night, yesterday. The Sabre is nice looking. but, when i rolled my Fury into the roped off Honda display area the others looked...well, they looked cartoon-ish.
The Fury just seems to be lean and mean (imho).
i do agree with you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.