Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this done on other bikes and I've never figured out how they do it. I think it looks amazing, but are different bars required? I'm figuring the brake lines and throttle cables run through the bars and once past the trip trees, the throttle cable would be pretty easy to keep hidden. But what about the brake lines? I can't figure out how they make it past the triple trees and remain hidden. Somebody needs to fill me in. I want that clean look.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I've seen this done on other bikes and I've never figured out how they do it. I think it looks amazing, but are different bars required? I'm figuring the brake lines and throttle cables run through the bars and once past the trip trees, the throttle cable would be pretty easy to keep hidden. But what about the brake lines? I can't figure out how they make it past the triple trees and remain hidden. Somebody needs to fill me in. I want that clean look.
Let me just put it this way without having to try very hard... look through the posts... :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me just put it this way without having to try very hard... look through the posts... :D
LoL you lost me already.... If you're referring to the posts here on the forum, I did a search that came up with nothing but tail light mods... I've been searchin the net looking at pictures of bikes that have it done and can't figure out how the brake lines make it from the triple trees to the caliper. It's gotta be coming down the back side of one of the forks but how to keep it hidden? Is it possible to run the lines THROUGH the forks without causing damage? Some of the bikes have the chrome fork covers, is it running through there? I'm like a kid trying to figure out a magic trick :eek:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking you'd pretty much have to disappear the front brake as well, relegating the bike to show status. Check with these guys and see what they have to say. The gallery bikes with front brakes seem to have exposed hydraulic lines by the forks.

I may not be able to hide the lines completely because there's no way my fury is gonna become a trailer queen. Front brakes are staying put. I followed your link and see some ideas of how to run the lines to keep it looking decent. Gonna have to go stainless to help blend. Thanks Gar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.