Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stealth tailight is flickering on the left side under accelaration. Just wondering If anyone has this same problem. I checked out all the wiring and everything seems fine??

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
My stealth tailight is flickering on the left side under accelaration. Just wondering If anyone has this same problem. I checked out all the wiring and everything seems fine??
seams to be a bad ground issue arising lately. Talk to Pfiefler85 he had a stealth grounding issue it was in the light itself. he fixed by adding a ground wire to the left side

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
seams to be a bad ground issue arising lately. Talk to Pfiefler85 he had a stealth grounding issue it was in the light itself. he fixed by adding a ground wire to the left side
Wasn't RAW working on it to fix the problem? I really want to get the stealth light but not if it isn't going to work correctly.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Wasn't RAW working on it to fix the problem? I really want to get the stealth light but not if it isn't going to work correctly.
Dare had the same issue, they sent a replacement, but he had a 150. dep till old got returned.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I posted on this some time back and had to have mine replaced. I wasn't the only one with the problem either. RAW will replace it and the new ones have 1 less wire than the 4 on my old one. Maybe that fixed it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had the same thing with mine except I think it may have been a short instead of a grounding issue. Just sent it back to have it fixed for the second time. They've been Great to deal with and very helpful but it's still a pain in the neck. Pulled over by the cops twice for it and all the extra shipping charges on top of what I already paid.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Had the same thing with mine except I think it may have been a short instead of a grounding issue. Just sent it back to have it fixed for the second time. They've been Great to deal with and very helpful but it's still a pain in the neck. Pulled over by the cops twice for it and all the extra shipping charges on top of what I already paid.
What you have paid in shipping you could have made your own and not get hastled by the cops.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
What you have paid in shipping you could have made your own and not get hastled by the cops.
inside half of left side is dead on mine

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
CB, calling it a POOR MANS MOD. You took a raw piece of metal, cut and bent it, and formed it with your own hands, and made something of greater value. I would of called it a RICH MANS MOD, because if you do it this way, you will be RICHER! :D

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
CB, calling it a POOR MANS MOD. You took a raw piece of metal, cut and bent it, and formed it with your own hands, and made something of greater value. I would of called it a RICH MANS MOD, because if you do it this way, you will be RICHER! :D
Or sensible because i wouldnt spend the 300 clams for almost the same thing. Which .... it looks like has bugs of its own and .... they want to charge to to send it back for repairs.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yes definitely better to make your own. If you do, use lots of silicone on both ends to make it water tight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts