Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use STG and get anything for your bike and how long did it take to get stuff back?? thank you all and have a great day......:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone use STG and get anything for your bike and how long did it take to get stuff back?? thank you all and have a great day......:cool:
no
not 1 person here has any parts from STG????? now I am worried about buying something from them....

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, I ordered something (speedo bracket)and was worried going on 2 weeks.. I guess i am spoiled Amazon its the next day.. I know he is making the stuff so it is gonna take a minute. I have the bike apart having the forks powder coated.. have mini-apes, risers, grips, cables etc.. she is getting a facelift.... using a friend harley at the moment seeing it is my daily driver....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does the speedo cable have to be shortened, or lengthened to be relocated to the intake elbow pipe (STG) style?................about patience, how's this. I rode my new bike home two days ago. (4 miles) I get home and the tag is gone. The dealer didn't tighten the bolts down. The DMV and Honda claim that it's 'pending" and they can't do a reissue at this time. "wait a week and come back". Later that afternoon, I unbolt my bars, to mock up my apes for clearance, and got oil off something I touched, in my eye. Now I'm on the couch with an eye patch on, no bike to ride. Point is, I've grown patient with age, I

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does the speedo cable have to be shortened, or lengthened to be relocated to the intake elbow pipe (STG) style?................about patience, how's this. I rode my new bike home two days ago. (4 miles) I get home and the tag is gone. The dealer didn't tighten the bolts down. The DMV and Honda claim that it's 'pending" and they can't do a reissue at this time. "wait a week and come back". Later that afternoon, I unbolt my bars, to mock up my apes for clearance, and got oil off something I touched, in my eye. Now I'm on the couch with an eye patch on, no bike to ride. Point is, I've grown patient with age, I
wtf.... yeah it gets frustrating thats for sure.. i am pretty sure you have to make 1 or 2 longer gonna find out as soon as it get here .. I only went up 8in with the bars. havent even started to put it back together.. sitting in by buddy shop.
was thinking of wrapping the tank and fenders with carbon fiber vinyl wrap.. not sure yet.. it is turning into somethin else.. went from a oil change to fork seals,powder coated forks,handlebars, risers,cables,speedo relocation and rear lights... waiting on a few parts.. really want to get the ECU done by guhl motors...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts