Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peeling off all the damn stickers. Got my bike 2 weeks ago and I find stickers everywhere. Gonna remove the VIN sticker too. VIN is stamped in frame close to the neck anyway. Anyone peel their VIN sticker also??

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I peeled it. I think most on here have. Don't forget to get those ugly reflectors too. I used a hair dryer, and then goo gone for the remains after I peeled the stikers off. Also used a hair dryer on the reflectors and the just twisted them, they popped right off, careful not to scratch your fender/fork. Then used goo gone to get the sticky residue off.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Peeling off all the damn stickers. Got my bike 2 weeks ago and I find stickers everywhere. Gonna remove the VIN sticker too. VIN is stamped in frame close to the neck anyway. Anyone peel their VIN sticker also??
Yah, mine came off along with every sticker, reflector, etc.; that color-matched frame demands to be sticker/reflector free - first thing I notice on guys bikes that haven't removed them is the break in the lines of the bike with the little doodads stuck here and there. Those things are only there 'cause the company attorney's insisted ...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.