Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For anyone wanting to see this setup, I just finished installing (4) Kuryakyn Stiletto pegs to go with the stiletto grips. I like this look!

Install was easy, a little cutting-drilling-tapping is all you need to do for the shift/brake pegs. I did have to replace the 2" Kury bolt (for brake peg) with a 2.5" one from a local hardware store, also picked up 2 chrome acorn nuts to cover the extra bolt threads, and they also secure the bolts better by "double-nutting" them this way. Tap size is 5/16-24 (kury bolts) or you could use 5/16-18 (more common) if you buy new bolts.

Kuryakyn part numbers:

4476 Stiletto Foot Pegs
8803 Front Peg Adapters

4479 Stiletto Shift Peg (x2) (harley part)

6240 Iso-Grips
6249 Stiletto End Caps for Iso-Grips

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Nice... looks good with your grips too... everything is sooo.. pointy! :eek: Good camera angles btw, sometimes it's hard for us to get the proper camera angle on things, especially the pegs.

Anyways, good job on blending everything together... it's looking good bro!

On a side note, think the swing wing peg that I am getting has a similar look to it, so hopefully if I get time, I will install that and post what those look like on a fury as well.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Hmmm, noticing the acorn bolts that you have for your pegs... Might have to find some 5/16 - 18 with some kind of special bolt head on them for that exact purpose...

· Registered
426 Posts
Man I really like those, they look good!!!!!!

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good, I'm debating on doing something like that or going to forward controls.
Hi Richard,
Thanks for the thumbs up. This was my answer to not doing new forward controls. Couldn't justify the price for new forwards. Besides, I'm comfortable with the position of the stock controls. Just wanted to customize them a bit. There are many options through Kuryakyn and others, for foot/shifter/brake combinations once you cut the stock ones off, and tap new threads (shifter & brake). Look around the forum and you'll see different combos that others have done. Good luck and have fun with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.