Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was out on my bike and hit rain today, noticed the stock aircleaner blows rain right up onto your crotch on the right side but left side you stay somewhat dry. wondering what aftermarket intakes dont do this and are safe for in rain as a Just in Case senario.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
...I hate when that happens..I'll use that as my excuse next time i sneeze and pee...lol..Forgive me i'm old.........:eek:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
lol im a fair weather guy,,I dont ride in the rain, and if it does I pull over first chance I get. Rain hurts too,,when your traveling at high speeds,,lmao

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
WildBill, I don't know if it will work for you but I use an umbrella in the rain and chains on the tires in the snow. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
So i was out on my bike and hit rain today, noticed the stock aircleaner blows rain right up onto your crotch on the right side but left side you stay somewhat dry. wondering what aftermarket intakes dont do this and are safe for in rain as a Just in Case senario.
Experienced it last night.. the S & S just sucks it right in..
No noticeable degradation of performance, I think it cleaned the carbon off the heads...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LoL Dave,,freaking funny chit there, people here dont know how to drive in bad weather im safer in my 2500. :D
I woulda been in my truck but my parents "suprised" me by putting my truck in the shop without telling me. and my dad has ben borrowing my car for getting back and forth to work while hes shopping for a new car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts