Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Stock Exhaust from my 2010 Honda Fury for sale. I replaced them with a set of SAMSON Warlord Cannons at the recommended 600 mile service. The pipes are in amazing condition. I live near Greensboro/Burlington NC. Please private message me if you are interested in these pipes.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Why not be a stand up guy and donate them to MFR (Mike). He will pay the shipping. Would be a great thing to do. Not many people I know on the fourm want an OEM set of pipes except Mike. Just my opinion.......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool

That's good to know. I will have some to donate to him in 200 miles (that's when my 600 mile service is and that's when I am putting on all my goodies).
Thanks,
JDK3

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Mike doesn't need the whole exhaust, he just wants the exhaust flanges, so measure up about 3 inches from the flange and cut.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wish I had known. I threw my stock exhaust away. They were taking up too much room. However, I do have plenty of other stock parts that I want to sell.

Rear pegs and mounts
Helmet Lock
Complete air box with lightly used filter
Stock Seat ( rider & pass. )
Stock mono shock assembly
Whole rear tail light clip ( may be sold already )
Stock front blinkers
Stock clutch Cable
Stock Front Brake Lines
Stock Rear Brake Line
Stock Throttle Cables
Stock Handle Bar Switch Housings
Stock Oil Dip Stick

I am not trying to cut in on anyones thread here but I can't figure out how to start a new one.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I wish I had known. I threw my stock exhaust away. They were taking up too much room. However, I do have plenty of other stock parts that I want to sell.

Rear pegs and mounts
Helmet Lock
Stock front blinkers
Stock clutch Cable
Stock Front Brake Lines
Stock Rear Brake Line
Stock Throttle Cables
Stock Oil Dip Stick

I am not trying to cut in on anyones thread here but I can't figure out how to start a new one.
Top left of page you see Honda Fury Forum, click that, then scroll down and pick the place that your thread should be, in this case your thread would be under Honda Fury Forum Classifieds and since you are selling bike parts you would pick the sub link of Honda Fury For Sale and you sell bikes and parts there, once you clicked that and your on that new page you and then look at the top left of the page and you'll see a button for new thread, click that, name your thread and then put in the body whatever you're going to say, hope this helps.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Rear pegs and mounts
Helmet Lock
Stock front blinkers
Stock clutch Cable
Stock Front Brake Lines
Stock Rear Brake Line
Stock Throttle Cables
Stock Oil Dip Stick

pm sent to you

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Mike does want entire exhaust!!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Well somethings changed because I just talked to him yesterday or the day before and he didn't want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
in any case, i can't believe fury352 tossed the pipes. doesn't he know that all fury bikers are pack rats??
dang son, what do you do on weekends, clean your garage out and...omg, are you the guy who put that sparkly sh** in a can and painted your floor??????????????

please say it ain't so...............

·
Registered
182 Posts
in any case, i can't believe fury352 tossed the pipes. doesn't he know that all fury bikers are pack rats??
dang son, what do you do on weekends, clean your garage out and...omg, are you the guy who put that sparkly sh** in a can and painted your floor??????????????

please say it ain't so...............
skappiris, No I have 2 bikes and between all of the parts I have for the pair I had to cull the heard! Two sets of pipes take up too much room. I gave away the Vulcan pipes and no one wanted the Fury pipes so I tossed em. I hated them any way. I have kept every other parts that I have removed from them, even the stickers!
As for the garage floor, it was painted when I moved in! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts