1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I like the sound of stock pipes, am a little older. Like the look of the Fury pipes and think they would look good on my VTX-1300R
Just don't want (won't) break the bank to do it.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a set also, 250 miles on em. MFR was using some I think to build off of or customize. Either way if someone wants em give me some kind of offer, my zip is 87413 if want to try figure what shipping will run to get them to where ever you are wanting em.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for Stck Exhaust from a Fury.
I have new complete stock exhaust of 2010 Honda Fury.The OEM exhaust was removed at 5 miles from the dealer to my house.I am asking $750 less than haft price at the Honda dealer.If interested please call Long at 512-767-0506.I lived in Austin TX

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I have new complete stock exhaust of 2010 Honda Fury.The OEM exhaust was removed at 5 miles from the dealer to my house.I am asking $750 less than haft price at the Honda dealer.If interested please call Long at 512-767-0506.I lived in Austin TX
LMFAO.....

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
eBay
HONDA VTX 1300 FURY 2010 EHAUST OEM NICE VT1CX

Item condition: Used

Price: US $65.00 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Offer: Make OfferMake OfferMake Offer

Add to Watch listStart of panelAdd to Watch listAdd to Gift IdeasAdd to ResearchAdd to Wish ListSign in for more listsEnd of panel

Returns: 7 day money back | Read return policy details

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Is that or best offer? :D

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Don't hold your breath. :eek:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
wtf !?!?! Who in their right mind would pay this price when you can get a set of aftermarket pipes for way less than that . Lmfao !!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
stock exhaust

I have a set has 18 miles on them off my 2010 fury make me an offer

Also have a stock set off a 2005 vtx 1300c has 40 miles on them . make offer also

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i own some swamp land that i'd sell for $750/acre...and I'd make a bloody killing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts