Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok You might see a couple of threads up that I just posted being that my local shop just [email protected] mine up I have a decision to make . Either I stay stock and continue on with the original reason I took them off or go with the L&M setup which I'm not to sure about . If I stay stock I need to buy one off someone . I need to make a decision quick ...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ok You might see a couple of threads up that I just posted being that my local shop just [email protected] mine up I have a decision to make . Either I stay stock and continue on with the original reason I took them off or go with the L&M setup which I'm not to sure about . If I stay stock I need to buy one off someone . I need to make a decision quick ...
Buy the L&M and ride on brother

·
Registered
497 Posts

If they f'ed it up...shouldn't they buy you a new one?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
hell Yea they have no choice . They are telling me the stock stem isn't suppose to come off the tree ???? They got it off in a bad way !!!
I've just gotta know, why did they attempt to disassemble the triple-tree, and did you direct them to do so?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've just gotta know, why did they attempt to disassemble the triple-tree, and did you direct them to do so?

Cheers
Powder coating but first drilling six holes 3 holes on each side to insert leds as blinkers from behind. The shop told me it can come apart but after they wrecked it they said other wise . I actually now know I only have to take off the bearing .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts