Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock fury exhaust and stock air box 4 sale,but rather trade for parts i don have.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
stock fury exhaust and stock air box 4 sale,but rather trade for parts i don have.
Good luck with that. Seems to me that the members here just give there OEM parts away. They just charge for shipping.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^^
Yea! What a great idea that turned out to be! Real smart! Now everyones screwed because of that crap!
Someone is willing to pay for something and then some ass hole comes in and says "i'll just give you mine" ????????????? WTF!!
As far as trading goes. I can see doing that.
PM MFR! He always want's stock exhausts and I am sure he has something you want?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lol, what's on the cheap for you? I need to look through my stock parts and see what I can get rid of.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have a stock intake in perfect shape.
Shoot me a p.m cencal fury. Make an offer. I think I posted it for $25 a couple months ago? Plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yea! What a great idea that turned out to be! Real smart! Now everyones screwed because of that crap!
Someone is willing to pay for something and then some ass hole comes in and says "i'll just give you mine" ????????????? WTF!!
As far as trading goes. I can see doing that.
PM MFR! He always wants stock exhausts and I am sure he has something you want?
My point of this rant is because these parts are NOT CHEAP!!
A lot of people sell their stock parts to help pay for their after market parts.
It's no different then any other market. There are certain things that I would give away. But a tire, fender, seats? C,mon? It's always nice to help out but when someone gives those types of things away then it completely kills the market and screws some of the people that were hoping to sell there stock parts to help pay for the new mods.
That's just how I see it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
A lot of people sell their stock parts to help pay for their after market parts.
It's no different then any other market. There are certain things that I would give away. But a tire, fender, seats? C,mon? It's always nice to help out but when someone gives those types of things away then it completely kills the market and screws some of the people that were hoping to sell there stock parts to help pay for the new mods.
This is why the economy is all screwed up we got to keep The money flowing ! Lol... on that note I too have a lot of OEM parts for sale !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
mr B. i'm helping your cause, i threw all my oem parts out in order to reduce supply therefore upsetting the balance in supply and demand and raising prices.

only thing i do wish is that i kept my stock exhaust to send to mfr.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
mr B. I'm helping your cause, i threw all my OEM parts out in order to reduce supply therefore upsetting the balance in supply and demand and raising prices.

only thing i do wish is that i kept my stock exhaust to send to mfr.
:DSmart ass:D
I'm not trying to go after anybody at all. But I have had some things sold before and then the person who committed to buy will tell me "they received a p.m from so and so and they are going to give them the part." This has happened more then once. And then when people post this no one wants to buy anything.
I'm not saying pay a lot. But some things should be bought and others givin away. Thats all.
I agree with you on the exhaust. I talked to the dealer and they told me they just throw them in the dumpster? I talked to MFR about that a little bit.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
:DSmart ass:D
I'm not trying to go after anybody at all. But I have had some things sold before and then the person who committed to buy will tell me "they received a p.m from so and so and they are going to give them the part." This has happened more then once. And then when people post this no one wants to buy anything.
I'm not saying pay a lot. But some things should be bought and others givin away. Thats all.
I agree with you on the exhaust. I talked to the dealer and they told me they just throw them in the dumpster? I talked to MFR about that a little bit.
i hear ya though, these things do have value... if you want them. to me none of it had any value as i was never gonna use it again. i would have kept the exhaust except my buddy has one. only reason to do so in ct is if you get bagged for illegal you have to go to dmv and get it inspected within tolerances. but since we have his, i didnt need mine.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just thought i'd ask. you never kno when someone has an idea on some way of tricking out a stock part. offer still stands.i wasn't lookin to retire off the sale of those parts!:D

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Completely Agree. Especially when it comes to fenders seats ect. Most of the time someone wants to try something with them and do not want to pay a lot, but getting some to off set the cost of upgrades helps. Plus some guys like a lot of the stock stuff and it is worth a little to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts