Honda Fury Forums: banner

Stock Pipes $100

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Dave Maher 
#1 ·
Selling my stock pipes off the Fury for $100. Only were on the bike for 200 miles before being replaced with Cobra's. Also comes with the black bracket. Price does not include shipping. Located in League City TX. Any questions e-mail me at macz400@aol.com, thanks!

#2 ·
Selling my stock pipes off the Fury for $100. Only were on the bike for 200 miles before being replaced with Cobra's. Also comes with the black bracket. Price does not include shipping. Located in League City TX. Any questions e-mail me at macz400@aol.com, thanks!
You might want to hang on to them with the new cal. law going into effect Texas might not be far behind.........:eek:

#4 ·
there was a company on here that was buying them and gutting them and then reselling them, damnit i can't think of the company to save my life, figured it was a quicker way for you to get rid of them, if i find the name or the thread i will come back and post it here, good luck.

#6 ·
#9 ·
The new CA law is not retroactive, and apparently does not take effect until 2013 model year...from the AMA

A new California law requires street motorcycles registered in the state and built on or after Jan. 1, 2013, to have an exhaust system label certifying the motorcycles meet federal sound limits...

...the new law now makes it a state crime to operate any motorcycle registered in the state that was built on or after Jan. 1, 2013, that doesn't have a federal Environmental Protection Agency exhaust system sound emissions label.

...in addition, the law requires aftermarket exhaust systems made on or after Jan. 1, 2013, to display the EPA sound emissions label...
Various other resources confirm the above interpretation...Long as you don't already own a CA bike that hasn't even been built yet, sell the pipes and put on what you want. Good reason to buy a bike now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.