Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my stock seat was finished, they removed a bit in the curve so that the position of the spot where you sit is more exact. So the stock slide is now more angular. So without new foam, the butt killing stock seat is now just fine for longer rides.

And for the misses I have let them put some foam on the sides for extra width on the passenger seat.

In real life it looks beter than this, well iphone photo's suck :)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good, the black alligator looks good on the black fury. Only thing that I can see wrong <or out of place> maybe is that the front of the seat that goes over the tank sticks up a little farther, not a huge issue just didn't know if you noticed it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i noticed that also, but it did that already being totally stock. On the photo it does look worse than irl.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
oh ok, well either way glad to hear that it feels better and you can ride longer with it, it looks good!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Gar, well I don't know what my inseam is. But my height is 1.89meter and I weigh about 81kilograms.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks nice.I thought about having my solo seat recovered in a light or dark grey,waiting to see some samples from the upholsterers.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehehe know it all americans ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Very nice job! That is a nice looking seat. What does something like that cost to have done?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It cost me 210 euro's

(Ordering for instance a c&c seat would have cost me around 500euro including shipment and customs. )

Damn, today I went for a 2 hours drive together with my girl. Well she sat just fine, but I still had a worse case of numb butt... So back to the upholstery shop with this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts