Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Saw one on Ebay starting at 99.00. Start there if no one has one here.
100 bucks plus shipping sounds fair,,lmao a few months ago I was asked to sell both my seats but that someone wanted me to give them away, I told him to go buy new ones and see how much they will cost, my seats are new,,never used but to drive my bike home, anyhow led,,thanks. CB you know Ill help u out if i can.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hey Bro... I still have the ones here... just been swamped... have to go and return some parts and was going to take the seats in... Let me know

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ill give mine to ya for free if you bring your bike and go for a ride with me,,lmao means you have to come get it

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
ouch, that's a long ride for a seat lol, I think I would just purchase one of the others, unless you got a few days off, I'm thinking that's like a 4 day weekend ride there.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ouch, that's a long ride for a seat lol, I think I would just purchase one of the others, unless you got a few days off, I'm thinking that's like a 4 day weekend ride there.
was just something I thought of to make some others laugh,,lol we call those 4 day things 96 hr passes and would do anything for a 96,,lmao I was smoking and joking,,never take me serious. :D

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FYI ... thanks for all the offers, and i am still keeping them here just in case. CB is trying to get a shipping quote for me.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just wanted to say thanks to all who gave me the oportunity to buy a seat. CB came thru and i have a stocker on the way. From there its new foam and a new cover!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to all who gave me the oportunity to buy a seat. CB came thru and i have a stocker on the way. From there its new foam and a new cover!
Wow bro if I read this earlier I would brought it to you.
Oh well guess its Ebay they go.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If anyone still has a stock seat to get rid of, PM me. I am looking for one to recover myself, and I don't want to be without mine while I am working on it. (I also want a spare in case I f-it up.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts