Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my stock seats that where slashed a year ago... some of you older forum folks might remember. I bought a set of the Honda Tribal seats so the slashed ones have been just sitting in a box. I was not sure if anyone is looking to do their own seat cover and need a set of pans. PM me and make an offer.

Footwear Shoe

· Premium Member
5,712 Posts
I have my stock seats that where slashed a year ago... some of you older forum folks might remember. I bought a set of the Honda Tribal seats so the slashed ones have been just sitting in a box. I was not sure if anyone is looking to do their own seat cover and need a set of pans. PM me and make an offer.

View attachment 3401
That stinks! Someone wasn't too happy with you.....what happened, if I may ask???

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That stinks! Someone wasn't too happy with you.....what happened, if I may ask???
Well it boiled down to me coming home from one of my son's practices, parking my bike next to the patio in the breeze way at the apartment, letting it cool for about 20min and then walking out to put the cover on her and finding out someone came through and slashed the seats and stole my mirrors. I only had 600 miles on her at the time... I was pissed to say the least.

I'm sure it was RSS. :D
That is funny but he did not have his bike yet and we had not met... unless he was jealous that early on... I am not sure... you have a good point Steveo... LOL :D

· Registered
253 Posts
I know exactly what you were going through. When I was 16 (I won't say how many years ago, I had my very first bike (Actually, it was a Derbi Moped, but it was brand new and all I could afford at the time). I rode it to my high school that was about 4 miles away, every day rain or shine. About a month after I got it, somebody snapped my throttle cable right at the carb, leaving me stranded. After some home engineering (I threaded the end of the cable back into the carb and tied a knot in the end with some pliers), I was able to start it and get to work and then home to make a better repair. The idea that someone would destroy your hard earned property for no apparant reason is what gets me. I sometimes feel like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction in that I think it wuold have been worth the damage if I could have caught the SOB in the act.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.