Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey L&M, did you guys get a Stryker to fab on? I saw on the Stryker forums that you started making some stuff. I sat on one this weekend and ...its not for me, but I would love to see how you guys progress with it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yeah, We just finished up two custom Strykers for Yamaha. One of them is a give away bike and the other is for Diego Sanchez the UFC fighter. We can not release full shots of the bikes in till the unveiling at the NY International show on Jan 21th. But you can see some sneak peak close up shots from our Facebook page of our new LM Star Stryker. Welcome to Facebook Here's also a link to our website talking about the build Yamaha Star Stryker
LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ohhh, really digging the digital license plate as well!!! Might be good to trade that out for bike shows and what not, don't know if it would be legal yet to drive around with that here in Cali, will have to check the local laws....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I am not going to lie, that rear fender looks pretty good.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey guys, the New Star Stryker custom motorcycles from Low and mean unveiling was great, we had some great compliments and even got to meet some of the members from this board (2Evil).
Here's a few links on the event and pictures of what we did made.
Star Stryker

Yamaha Star Motorcycle website
Star Motorcycles and UFC Fighter Diego Sanchez Unveil Custom Stryker at New York Progressive Insurance IMS Show

Our Low Mean face book page
Welcome to Facebook

Don't worry we still have plans for new product for the Honda Fury. I hope soon we will release pictures of our finish custom Fury.

Thanks for your support in all we do, the more we grow, the more we make, and this means the more we can support our VIP customers.
LM

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
So its a Yamaha right built by Stryker?

If so its seems funny that Yamaha is now trying to compete in the niche of chopper now! I do love Yamaha products... Need to go see this one in person:cool:

L&M
I love the air in take for Diegos bike and I think he is a tough SOB, Im a fan.. Hope he can win a tittle one DAY in the near future!

·
Registered
773 Posts
So its a Yamaha right built by Stryker?

If so its seems funny that Yamaha is now trying to compete in the niche of chopper now! I do love Yamaha products... Need to go see this one in person:cool:

L&M
I love the air in take for Diegos bike and I think he is a tough SOB, Im a fan.. Hope he can win a tittle one DAY in the near future!
This is a Star motorcycle, the model is the Stryker. Yes they do compare it to the Fury, but this bike is more cruiser then chopper. Still the bike is very nice and has great power for a 1300.
If your free on Feb. 11-13 the bikes will be at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center for the International Motorcycle Show, head over to the Star booth (Yamaha) to check them out!
LM

·
Registered
889 Posts
I just got back from the bike show in cleveland where I saw two strykers decked out. One with damn near all L&M parts and the other with mostly L&M parts. I gotta say you guys really transformed that bike compared to stock and your parts look WAAAAY better! Yamaha needs to consult you guys for 2012. Great Job!

Sorry for the pics. It was very crowded and difficult to get a good angle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
sat on one of these at the honda / yamaha dealer last night. its like riding a tricycle. im a big dude, but not overly large. my knees were in my chest and the handle bars seemed foolish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts