Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen one of these yamaha strykers in person, I've seen pics and to tell the truth, I like them, great looking bike, your thoughts on them??

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes my good friend that I ride with has a black Stryker.It rides great,my only complaint is I don't care for the looks of the tank.The Fury has more of a chopper look to me.Yamaha does kick Hondas ass when it comes to accessories available for their bikes though.:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
My hubby rides the Yamaha Raider and yes, I have sat on the Stryker. Actually a very nice bike. It looks good in person too. I wouldn't trade my Fury for it, but if Honda didn't make the Fury, I would be riding the Stryker. :p

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Is the stryker a smaller bike then ours?
I also liked the look of the stryker but If I remember correctly someone posted a pic of the Fury and stryker next to each other and it looked much smaller.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I don't like them personally, but to each his own... and yea, gas tank is ugly...

Just to remind those that are lazy:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was at the dealer the other day and saw one and I have to admit the pictures dont do it justice. Its a nice looking bike, but in IMHO its busy looking with stuff all other the place. Its the same as comparing the Fury to the Raider but with less power.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
How about this Stryker?
That is sweet L&M. Those rims with some black chrome on them would look sweet on my Fury! Kinda looks like they are already black chrome but hard to tell.
Too bad about that tank. Looks like the sides near the front of it need to come down more.

Yep! That's it! Fury is much bigger!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts