Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
NICE. I'm really jealous of all you shony wheel and rotor bastards!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, did he also do the wheel?
Just the rotor Bikes2nv wheels stump did not have any wheels in stock and I am impatient LOL!! he is also doing the calipers and front rotors!

Here is a pic of my brand new bike! Waiting for everything to come in and it is getting nice out!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
yeah but just think about how good the bike is going to look with all the new shiney toys on it when you do get them back, if you don't feel like waiting I'll send you my dull rims, rotors and whatever else you sent off and I'll gladly wait lol.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but just think about how good the bike is going to look with all the new shiney toys on it when you do get them back, if you don't feel like waiting I'll send you my dull rims, rotors and whatever else you sent off and I'll gladly wait lol.
Thank for the offer always nice to know someone is looking out for themselves, I mean others LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lmfao always here for me, i mean you bro lol.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Bike is lookin very good bf4cm really like the bling. Now remove those stupid reflectors before the cops show up at ya door.:D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Two questions;

1. Wont the pads scratch these all to hell?
2. Won't you lose stopping power since there is less friction?

Had to ask. I don't run across many chrome rotors on the stuff i usually work on.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but are you aware you still have those silly reflectors on that beautiful ride? Come-on-MAAAN!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Two questions;

Had to ask. I don't run across many chrome rotors on the stuff i usually work on.
1. Yes, it will look like stock under the pad area once brakes are used.
2. After about 10-20 miles stopping performance will be as good as stock.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Two questions;

I remember riding a Triumph that had chrome disc rotors fitted, it did'nt work very well in the rain.I think Triumph stopped fitting then not long after.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Two questions;

1. Yes
2. No! The rotors are polished to a high shine - Classic does the same thing - and these guys polish them so well, they confused my shop to thinking they were chromed rotors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts