Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at a red light on my fury, a guy turned and was going by me and yelled nice color ugly ass bike. I was stunned I couldn't respond. It was funny though, this came from a guy that was like three times to big for the rebel 250 he was riding. First negative comment recieved about my fury.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I was sitting at a red light on my fury, a guy turned and was going by me and yelled nice color ugly ass bike. I was stunned I couldn't respond. It was funny though, this came from a guy that was like three times to big for the rebel 250 he was riding. First negative comment recieved about my fury.
Just consider the caliber of the source, shake you head, and roll on.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
That or sit there... rev the engine a little and each time he tries to open his mouth give him a little throttle until he becomes horse and gives up just like he did with trying to find a bike that fits him!

I had a woman get upset with me last week for going infront of her because I was in the wrong lane at the light... when she opened her mouth I just pointed at my ear and yelled "Ear Plugs... cant hear you" She proceded to get loader so Noee got louder until the lady could only do one thing... wave at me with her intelligence number.... Then I heard someone on the other side of a van next to me hootin' and hollerin' and telling the lady to shut her mouth... just a funny moment I thought I would share. LOL

·
Registered
523 Posts
I would of not been able to respond either.I would have been too busy laughing at the fat guy on the Rebel!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
That or sit there... rev the engine a little and each time he tries to open his mouth give him a little throttle until he becomes horse and gives up just like he did with trying to find a bike that fits him!

I had a woman get upset with me last week for going infront of her because I was in the wrong lane at the light... when she opened her mouth I just pointed at my ear and yelled "Ear Plugs... cant hear you" She proceded to get loader so Noee got louder until the lady could only do one thing... wave at me with her intelligence number.... Then I heard someone on the other side of a van next to me hootin' and hollerin' and telling the lady to shut her mouth... just a funny moment I thought I would share. LOL
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Seems like I can never come up with something on the spot like CB and Mental.

Had a guy ask me yesterday who did my custom work. "Honda.":cool:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
My feelings are its a relatively cheap bike, not an "american classic" and has a decent amount of potential. With those 3 outlines you have people that will respect it for being an attainable bike, people that will bash it, and people that want it. I was out with a guy on a Nash Chopper and we both got a ton of comments. Everyone (Except the "Harley" Guys) tended to like my bike more just because they could get it, but wanted to leave excited stains on the Nash. My bud with the Nash and i would just ask them Ohh well where is your bike we'll go check it out. Theirs were either in the garage or they are in between bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts