Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This summer in july there will be a rally in salmom arms b.c ....web site is sturgis north...will be a good one

·
Premium Member
749 Posts

Well I have talked to some fury guys on the other forum and the numbers are starting to climb. So looks like I will be going.

1st Annual Sturgis North all Motorcycle Rally Sturgis North Promotions Inc.

"Welcome to the 1st Annual Sturgis North™ All Make Motorcycle Rally, Music Festival & Motorcycle Trade Show. Canada’s Largest Outdoor Motorcycle Trade Show and Expo.

Our vision is to combine a first class All Make Motorcycle Rally, a Music Festival and a Motorcycle Trade Show, the first one of its kind in Canada!

Welcoming motorcycle enthusiasts from Canada, North America and around the globe to come and enjoy “THE RIDE”. We are holding this world class event from JULY 13-17 2011, located at four different venues;

Sturgis North™ Grounds,
Fairgrounds,
Summer Stomp Grounds
Downtown throughout Salmon Arm
Sturgis North will be offering Live Music, Vendors, Trade Booths, Show Bikes, Camping, RV’ing and Activities”

·
Registered
145 Posts
Love to go... but like a fool volunteered to come out of semi-retirement to help my wife set up the sales channels/etc/etc. for a company she's started... Dunno if I can get away, but if I can think up a reason to be in BC in July... I'll be there!! I'm looking for sales agencies across the US & in MB/SK/AB/BC for waste management products (and other 'green' technologies)... If anyone can think of someone (BC/AB in Late June or early July???) let me know!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ok boys and fellow Canadians, me and 15 other guys are heading to Sturgis North. We've got 4 guys coming from Regina up to Saskatoon where they meet 9 of us, then we head to Calgary where we meet up with 2 other guys, then heading to Salmon Arm. In total, we will have 13 Harleys, 1 Victory and 1 Honda Fury baby.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Would love to go! A buddy of mine is going and wants me to ride with him ,but I don't know if I can get the time off :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts