Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any eastcoast fury riders interested in riding up to sturgis next august? Know this an early topic....but now you have time to plan for it.

·
Banned
622 Posts
early hell...lol we have are coc meeting first of jan and thats a big topic to gather the clubs up to ride together

·
Registered
6 Posts
im gonna put my bike in the truck, and drive it to iowa, then offload and ride with the family from des moines to sturgis. im bringing my girl along and there is no way she would ride on the back all the way from delaware. and i dont think i would want her on the back all the way either.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I myself have already started making plans for sturgis. If I don't start now I'll never be ready by next year. I plan on leaving from PA (near Scranton area), and riding all the way there. So far I'll be going solo, so it would be awesome if I could hook up with a bunch of other fury riders. Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I am going to roll up 77 and catch 90 in cleveland maybe some of the east coast riders can hook up there.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I was going to but I couldn't get enough vacation days off in a row this year, so I'm just going with the Indy Fury fest with the guys here.

Already doing Americade in June, so that might have to hold me for week-long outings.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I'm in NW Pa and I may go. My brother lives in Utah and we talked about each riding to Sturgis and meeting up there. I would also take 90, I'm about 40 minutes from Cleveland.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I was going to but I couldn't get enough vacation days off in a row this year, so I'm just going with the Indy Fury fest with the guys here.

Already doing Americade in June, so that might have to hold me for week-long outings.
DJ, I may be interested in the ride to the Indy fest too. As time gets closer we can hook up for that ride. Americade I always go to. This year sucked because of the rain but it was still a blast.
Sturgis needs too much time off work that I can not do. If I was to go I would ship my bike there and fly but that has been my plan for almost 10 years now and never could do it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Still not clear about being able to go. Indy fest is close to the same dates as Sturgis and 2 trips in a row can be costly. If it works out I'll be riding up from IL with some Harley Buds. Think I'll buy a shield for that trip. But if I go I would like to hook up with some forum guys. I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
DJ, I may be interested in the ride to the Indy fest too. As time gets closer we can hook up for that ride. Americade I always go to. This year sucked because of the rain but it was still a blast.
Sturgis needs too much time off work that I can not do. If I was to go I would ship my bike there and fly but that has been my plan for almost 10 years now and never could do it.
Yeah, we'll hook up for Indyfest, CaptainFester and a few others from CT and MA are riding together too.

Americade was nasty this year, our tent completely failed and it started raining inside... sleeping bags, pillows, and duffel bags all got soaked (besides us.) Wound up getting a hotel room for the last night becuase so many people left early they had vacancies.

Next year we're considering a cabin with some friends.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
We are going again to Sturgis. Trailering 8 bikes, staying between Sturgis and Rapid City and still giving open invitation to Fury Members to meet at our place sometime for drinks and tall tails. We will be there the week before the Rally and until Wednesday of the Rally.... 11 days.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is planning on getting a room...........and they are going like hot cakes. Any east coasters wanna split costs? Aug 7-14?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts