Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen/heard about a suicide shifter option for hondas? I'd like to see if it's possible for my fury.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lol actually i was googling and just found your comments clueless for rtrombone about a year ago on the same subject! came on here to post and saw you already commented with the same link. :D

i like the look but its intresting to hear you (and others i'm reading on the vtx boards) that they are called suicide shifters for a reason. ive read a few others that had one (on different hondas) and had taken them off and were for sale.

so apparently they aren't as practical as they are cool i guess. :(

added:
another link i found for metrics but not sure about a fury.
Welcome to AFT Customs

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
a suicide shifter I am on the fence on, I like Standard alot, but conventional is easily the safest and enables you to ride around town more.

standard has the clutch on the lever, you can put your foot down when you stop. Standard you have to just start with your hand off the bars and remove your hand while shifting which isnt too bad.

Suicide has a clutch pedal, which required you to hit neutral to stop with both feet or balance only on the right foot. If your left foot left the clutch the bike will go into gear and pop forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts