Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Alot simplier than I thought, pretty sure I could so this if I borrowed a few tools.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
It would have been nice to have instructions, templates, and all of the parts when I did mine. Had to figure a lot of it out for myself.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
That black hub looks great against the billet wheel :cool: I'm also loving the black rear brake caliper and bracket... possibly a future mod :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
it wasen't bad the videos helped and kurt is always there if you have questions.i bought my fury to put on this kit...love it brand new bike+sawzall...priceless

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Where do the fender struts mount to on the Sumo-X Rear Tire Kit. Do you have to drill into the frame and bolt them?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah it's easy to do just make sure your straight. I did the whole kit myself. Will get pics up sometime. I think I'm waiting on the front fender yet. :cool:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I think I wound have problems doing this just not that confident
As far as I see it, it is a step by step process and pretty well thought out. Lots of guys did it. And as allways: measure twice, cut once. When in doubt :confused: there are lots of guys here with hands on experience you can ask a question.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
That black hub looks great against the billet wheel :cool: I'm also loving the black rear brake caliper and bracket... possibly a future mod :D

Did mine a long time ago. Powder coated the torque arm too. It's those little details that add to the overall appearance of the bike. I changed all my aluminum parts to powder coated. My year didn't have those options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.