Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kurt at Sumo-X has allowed me to run his Air lowering kit around the country with me on my Western trip. I would say that I like the Idea of Lowering my Fury while parked for show. The reason I went with what Kurt has designed is that if you have system failure your just going to raise back up to ride height.
Kurt has designed a reverse airbag set up located under your swingarm which as you apply/fill the system it forces the swing arm up into the fender which lowers your Fury. Everyone who has see it so far loves the Idea, no failsafe required with this set up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics out and about

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Just can't see paying big cash to look good parked..:eek: Other than that i guess it looks alright.........Myself i like lookin good in motion cuz stopped im frickin ugly..lol...:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowering the bike is not for everyone. just like 100+ mph, doesn't matter how much chrome someone puts on their bike, it doesn't look good going that fast

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you looked into fixing the airbag seperation issue?
wasn't separating just buckled a bit, adjusted the bolts and straightened right up

·
Registered
168 Posts
looks pretty damn wicked if you ask me, only wish you could ride like that with no problems, definitely a great show/competition mod you need for the win!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good Mike, who’s the chick on the bike? This will be one of my winter mods.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a couple facts

I can get the frame to the ground, but 1/2" is close enough so I can still use the kickstand, because in case of pressure loss she won't fall over. You must be turned left at 1/2" off the ground or she falls over. I rode it 1/2" off the ground I still had 1" tire clearance above to fender frame and while riding I added some SWEET!! frame scraping mods, It can be done if you don't mind scratch's, have perfect balance, no bumps, and no turning. you can use the kit to ride lower but 1/2" off the ground isn't safe and not recommended.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks real sweet, can it be ridden at half mast ?

Too bad it won't fit the ABS models, looks like the air bag is mounted where the ABS modulator sits :(

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks real sweet, can it be ridden at half mast ?

Too bad it won't fit the ABS models, looks like the air bag is mounted where the ABS modulator sits :(
Yes you can ride with it pumped down about half way, with dragging issues while turning. It is not recommended by ANY manufacturer

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
photobucket?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
3 frickin hrs to figure out 1 fricking pic in photo bucket...... i is be a dumace

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Bump, random chic not included

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
WTF! Man, another thing I must purchase!!!

This stance right here belongs on the homepage, fricken SICK Bro!!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
WTF! Man, another thing I must purchase!!!

This stance right here belongs on the homepage, fricken SICK Bro!!!

I'm just sticking my post in here to see this shot again. AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Sumo-X (ALS) might be able to get installed on a future Mod trip

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
OK, how much and when is it avaliable? I want to be numero dos on that list! :cool:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts