Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sumo-X made a house call today and installed the Air Lowering Kit, a.k.a “ALS”. WOW, what a sweet set up. These pic's are all in the "slammed" position, all the way down. Sorry the pic’s are not the greatest, but has been pouring rain all day.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I forgot to look at the bike. The jack is really clean. I wish mine looked that good. Both the jack and the BIKE. Nice

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Looking good Richard!

Nice job Kurt, how was Richards Jack?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Looks awesome...can't wait to have this all installed ... hopefully by The begining of the new month .... hey Rich how low is the frame from the ground and do u run a lowering spring in the rear ?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
bike? air kit? the jack is the thing.
re: the rear fender--nice clearance clarence--

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
brings back memories

·
Registered
427 Posts
Richard, just like to tell you, you suck...LOL...Bike looks sweet..I would love to have that..how do I get them to come to my garage to install one...will they come to PA...how about tomorrow

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
What a great lookin jack!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
So thats how it works! I was wondering how it slammed the bike and I totally understand now. Bike looks great.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot to look at the bike. The jack is really clean. I wish mine looked that good. Both the jack and the BIKE. Nice
Looking good Richard!

Nice job Kurt, how was Richards Jack?
Holy crap! Richards got a jack. Bike looks unbelievable slammed.
What a great lookin jack!!
Thanks guys for all the kind comments on my jack. It really worked out well and I think I made the right choice. Only one small mishap, he told me to let it down slow to line the wheel up and I let it down too fast and he yelled at me.:(

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks good Richard! I wish I had some of your Doe Ra Me for some of these Hi tech Hi end mods.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
aww, he yelled at you.
well then, kurt, you are definitely related to my late father in law--thank goodness someone still has some balls to keep these kids in-line!

what did you pay for your sumo-x and air kit upgrades?

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had a credit on my account with Sumo and he bought a few parts from me, so my deal was a little screwy. All in all I think it worked out to be in the $600 range.

If I remember correctly the 250 kit, wheels, strut covers, license plate bracket, lights, etc were a little over 4k.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
kurt's site mentions a 'polished' rear wheel with the sumo-x 250--is your rear wheel polished aluminum or chromed?

mornin drag, shorty, mfr, rich, et al dillweeds

1 - 20 of 67 Posts