Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have some new stuff we are working on, just thought I would get some opinions.
here is the list
pic1. Billet sissy bar and new lowering system we are working on, the beauty of this air lowering system is that you retain you're stock shock and ride, this only forces the bike down when you want the slamed look:D

Pics 2,3,4 are of the paint and front fender we are working on, done soon.

I guess I will post pipe pix on another thread in the performance section, too many pics

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
LOOKS GREAT!!!

1. Is the exhaust something you will be marketing?
2. What is the expected availability of the lowering system? rough price?
3. Looks like your engine fins are chromed/polished?
-How hard was that? I know the top peice comes right off, but the lower is engine.
-Also notice a "blue" on the engine?

Enough qusetions for now....Good job!:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOOKS GREAT!!!

1. Is the exhaust something you will be marketing?
2. What is the expected availability of the lowering system? rough price?
3. Looks like your engine fins are chromed/polished?
-How hard was that? I know the top peice comes right off, but the lower is engine.
-Also notice a "blue" on the engine?

Enough qusetions for now....Good job!:)
Yea, it's a pain in the hinder to paint the jugs, hours of masking and I just didn't have time to pull the motor, although most people would never know,
notice the filler panel I made between the clutch cover and the frame? hand hammered aluminum,more hours

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow looks great! that sorta makes me wish i didnt sell my fury. ha well i could go get another one :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I don't see how the ride is slammed when you have the stock shock still in place :confused: I'm liking it though!!! Also loving the fender :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I'm guessing you are using a device to squeeze the spring closed to drop it? like the tool shops use to change springs on a car. ?

I like the sissy bar, goes great with the llines. Front fender too.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
It’s an air kit that actually pulls the bike down and allows you to use the stock shock. The shock that is in the bike provides a great ride, this way you can keep it. IMHO, you get the best of both worlds.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bike looks great. I would like to see a fender made to work with the stock rear wheel that looks like the wide tire kit fender for those who don't want to drop that much money on the wide tire kit.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bike looks great. I would like to see a fender made to work with the stock rear wheel that looks like the wide tire kit fender for those who don't want to drop that much money on the wide tire kit.
I have a question Kenny, are you still willing to cut the junk off the back, because you will never get the look i have on this bike without cutting the frame to get rid of the inner structure that held that plastic fender on, it's just plain got to go to get the look my kit has.
This lowering system doesn't have to be on the wide tire bikes only, will work with the skinny tires and stock fenders as well.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Only thing that kept me from buying this the day you released it is I JUST bought and paid labor to install the rear RAW set and moved the plate to the side. That's why this is now bumped to next winter. Can you possibly design a rear LED tail / signal like the raw kit so you don't have the 2 stalks sticking out for signals? Do that and I can keep plate on side and hell I'll buy it before riding season starts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
wow looks great! that sorta makes me wish i didnt sell my fury. ha well i could go get another one :D
Lol... still have to say it... seller's remorse goober :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a question Kenny, are you still willing to cut the junk off the back, because you will never get the look i have on this bike without cutting the frame to get rid of the inner structure that held that plastic fender on, it's just plain got to go to get the look my kit has.
This lowering system doesn't have to be on the wide tire bikes only, will work with the skinny tires and stock fenders as well.
Yeah, cutting the inner fender supports isn't a problem. I just really don't like the lines of the rear fender because hey don't mimic the lines of the wheel. Not to mention when you take all the sh*t off the back of the stock fender it looks like you are riding a motocross bike. So my thoughts if you didn't want to do the entire wide tire kit is to be able to do a fender that mas much better lines (like your wide tire kit fender) and the lowering kit when your done and be able to save quite a bit of money versus doing the entire wide tire kit. Actually I like the placement of the turn signals on the wide tire kit as well and being able to use them as run/turn/brake lights.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Only thing that kept me from buying this the day you released it is I JUST bought and paid labor to install the rear RAW set and moved the plate to the side. That's why this is now bumped to next winter. Can you possibly design a rear LED tail / signal like the raw kit so you don't have the 2 stalks sticking out for signals? Do that and I can keep plate on side and hell I'll buy it before riding season starts
I sent Kurt my Raw rear tail light and he fabricated a bracket up for it. He can also cut them into the rear fender. Here is a pic of mine.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I sent Kurt my Raw rear tail light and he fabricated a bracket up for it. He can also cut them into the rear fender. Here is a pic of mine.
[/IMG]
Nice! Too bad you can't get LED's to go all the way across the rear fender; just my two-bits...........

Cheers

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
What is that front fender made of?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.