Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be riding around Ogden Valley (Huntsville/Eden area) this weekend. If anyone would like to join for a Sunday Huntsville-Monte Cristo-Woodruff type ride, let me know. Temps are falling and its time to get one more high elevation ride in. PM me for my cell #.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Nice pics, looks like some good riding. I'll try and get my wife to take pics next time we go out, but its mostly a bunch of cows or cottonfields.:D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife just enjoys the ride. The pics are from a GoPro on my helmet, set to 10 second intervals. I come home from each ride with 700-800 shots, which gives me a good selection....sometimes too many to choose from.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
That's really cool,really nice pics.Never been up in your area on a bike but have been up there in my rig numerous times.Really nice countryside.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
In the valleys... Saturday in the 90's (spent the day on a lake), Sunday 80's (the perfect day to ride), Monday low 70's (today still looks good for riding, but varies greatly in the mountains). Although at 9000 feet over the pass temps felt 15-20 degrees cooler.

Correction: Where we were staying, Monday low was 29 and high 58. Riding was chilly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts