Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the snow finally melted and the rain has stopped for now....so I'm going to install some supreme legends "classic" forwards that I got from Bill R..
Question is, does anyone have any tips, hints , or shortcuts that will make this change over quick and painless? I've read the faq's about other types but not much on the supreme legends??

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
They are really straight forward to fit. One thing to remember is that because these are 100% US made all the sizes of the bolts are US SAE, not metric. I started the job and found none of my hex keys fitted....that was when I realised they were not metric. Up to that point I did not have any SAE / fractional inch tools, everything in my tool kit was metric so I had to run tot the tool store and get some imperial hex keys.

Check out my posts on the other forum.

Full review & pictures of Supreme forwards on ABS Fury - My Fury Forums: Honda Fury Forums

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
well the snow finally melted and the rain has stopped for now....so I'm going to install some supreme legends "classic" forwards that I got from Bill R..
Question is, does anyone have any tips, hints , or shortcuts that will make this change over quick and painless? I've read the faq's about other types but not much on the supreme legends??
PIC's, PIC's went installed please

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the heads up about the sae/metric thing,Macxpert,(deal with that alot up here in Canada). Your bike looks great in your pics.

GF Fury, you got it, I post some pics when done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts