Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
What is a swingarm peg? I was looking at the passenger pegs, but their folded down in both pictures... only difference between the 2 pictures is your shadow :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Nevermind, I see the extenders on your Forward Controls. ;) That should make it more comfortable on long rides :cool:

·
Registered
434 Posts
He's refering to the front "switchblade" type pegs. I think Kuryakyn calls them swingwings or something.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
nevermind, i see the extenders on your forward controls. ;) that should make it more comfortable on long rides :cool:
thanks for pointing that out. I could not see the difference ither. Hows that sesame street game go. One of these things is not like the other. Apparently im not to good at that game.

·
Banned
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I like em...except for the fact you can't swing em on the fly.....:mad:THE REARS ARE ZOMBIES! NOT FORWARD CONTROLS, JUST THE PEGS...ABOUT 90 BUCKS OR SO THEN THE ADAPTERS FROM ACCUTRONIX...ABOUT ANOTHER 60 OR SO

·
Registered
219 Posts
That sucks that you can swing em on the fly!! Any way to modify them so that process could occur?? Like the zombies on the back!!!

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I put the Zombies on front and rear..
They are nice..:)

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
How well do these hold up after a some use? I like the look and idea but fear them breaking at the hinge...

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts