Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of a mount or barcket to put a saddlebag on othe swingaem of my 1013 fury since redline750 isn't responding. If anyone has one or knows where to purchase on please let me know. I will even purchase a used one that redline750 made or any used one. I am a disabled vet and riding with a back pack isn't the most comfortable thing to do.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
They are sold here in the Netherlands. € 81.50

This guy does not export but I will be happy to get it for you.
Shipping to the US would be killing though as it´s airfreight only nowadays. :angryface:

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
In need of a mount or barcket to put a saddlebag on othe swingaem of my 1013 fury since redline750 isn't responding. If anyone has one or knows where to purchase on please let me know. I will even purchase a used one that redline750 made or any used one. I am a disabled vet and riding with a back pack isn't the most comfortable thing to do.
alpha I tried to pm you but you cant accept ? small bit of advice m8 before you get bag and bracket check out photos on google images the bag can come in 2 different styles, narrow part at front or narrow part at back as you look at it face on, this then will make difference to bracket you get. I got redlines and cut it up and re welded. check which look you prefer before ordering bag >:)

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Want the bracket to fit a bag like this
now you can see what I meant in other thread about bag being wider on 1 side, If you look at the bracket av8r shows you the wide part of bracket will show where your bag is narrow, on redlines bracket I cut the end off and rewelded it back on the other side to over come this problem :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Just get the bag going the correct way, and no cut or weld. I had no fuss, redline's bracket installed bag mounted all in like 45 minutes or there about,s

Attachments

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
How much that comes out to in us$? Av8r
At today's exchange rate €81.50 = US$ 91.55. Just for the bracket. Air freight may add another 100 bucks as it will weigh in quite a bit. Got no idea of US import duties.

As you allready have a bag with a different shape you still need to cut and weld to make it fit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Swing Arm Bag Braket

Well after searching and searching I have finally found it, a swing arm bag bracket the company is Ledri they are in the Neatherlands. I emailed them and they put me in touch with one of the vendors I don't know if I am breaking any Fury Forum laws but I assumed we are on here to help each other. Play close attention to the part number I went ahead and ordered it online, I got it pretty quick but then again I paid for the overnight shipping. I know redline made his own and it worked great, I have PMd him like some others but he is probably busy with life so it is understandable. It does not come with bolts and I have not mounted it yet (just got it today) depending on what kind of bag you have you will probably have to make your own holes.

Morning Al,
We are Aeromach Motorcycle Parts – Motorcycle Accessories | Aeromach
We are the North American Distributor for Highway Hawk based in Charlotte, NC
You can order this directly from us. Your cost is $95.61 plus approximately $10.00 for shipping.
You can place an order online - Search part number HH-LTDR7-2043
or call us 800-990-9392 M-F 9:00- 5:00 Eastern Std Time.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
swing arm bag

I took the helmet lock and straped there -then feed other strap through small opening on the swing arm made a small hole up front of bah and zip tied to the swing arm- looks good and is secure and cost me nothing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts