Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Did you create the mounting bracket for the swing arm bag? How did you mount the bracket?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Very cool. Interested in how you attached it to the swingarm. Are you thinking about selling these? Very interested!

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Another thing to be aware of regarding the swing arm bag besides the mounting.........you can scratch your rear fender if you raise the flap against it over time....I had my car headlights on the bike last night and saw a scratch in the paint finish....fortunately, I don't have custom paint on my black beauty.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The holder is attached to the passenger peg. Not on the swingarm! These brackets and the bag, we have developed with the company Ledrie! I know there is a U.S. partner!

See here:
Ledrie USA Inc
101 West 22nd St Suite 207,
Lombard IL 60148
Illinois
USA
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ledrieusa.com

The holder is attached to the passenger peg. Not on the swingarm! These brackets and the bag, we have developed with the company Ledrie! I know there is a U.S. partner!

See here:
Ledrie USA Inc
101 West 22nd St Suite 207,
Lombard IL 60148
Illinois
USA
e-mail: [email protected]

Looking at their website it looks like they designed a detachable saddlebag frame, highway bar, sissybar w/ luggage rack (solo), luggage rack (solo), spoiler w/ mounting bracket, and a spotlight bracket (whatever that is). Few pictures on the site, but no listed prices that I can find. I'll email about saddle bag mount and price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bag bracket

This looks like an awesome add on to a bike that is only lacking one thing, ability to store luggage... I am riding a Fury from Northwest Arkansas to Daytona this year and I'm going to have to rely on a luggage rack back turned backwards for storage. Anyone have another solution?

·
Registered
630 Posts
This looks like an awesome add on to a bike that is only lacking one thing, ability to store luggage... I am riding a Fury from Northwest Arkansas to Daytona this year and I'm going to have to rely on a luggage rack back turned backwards for storage. Anyone have another solution?
sorry so late on response but here is my suggestion.

HK622 - Willie & Max The Hooker

either under back seat or use under the fury solo cobra rack. Someone one here said it works good with it. Then biker buddy or any other type of lug you want to bungie on to it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Promised long time ago! Here are the pictures! :D

Swing bag holder, mounting image & the new brown leather bag

The bag is secured by belts and also with screws.
So how can I get this bag to work? I am not running rear pegs and I have the Sumo.
Make it work and I will buy one. That's a promise! Unless I find something else that is.

·
Registered
470 Posts
sorry so late on response but here is my suggestion.

HK622 - Willie & Max The Hooker

either under back seat or use under the fury solo cobra rack. Someone one here said it works good with it. Then biker buddy or any other type of lug you want to bungie on to it.
here's a couple of pic with the cobra rack, i really like this attachment. this is saddleman's version
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...ter_Style_Accessory_Roll_Bag_with_Versa_Mount
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...lid_name=Willie_and_Max_The_Hooker&model_id=0

Attachments

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Thanks for the wonderful review Emil....

I like the bag idea better with the mounting bracket. Appears to be more solid and wont flop around like it does just strapped to the swing arm. I checked the website and it appears to be 200 for back and bracket. They also have some other stuff for the Fury.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone know if these bags and bracket are still available?

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
The company closed awhile back so finding a used one will be your only bet I think the last one that popped up sold rather quick I gave up on looking and just made my own using the Willie and max bag and some 3/8 rod and flat steel

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts