Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the Leatherworks Swingarm Bag. I ran outta options for storage and decided to add this. Any other members sporting swingarm Bags? please tell me how they function and post pics.:)

·
Registered
87 Posts

Yeah I got the bigger 5" one, needed something to be able to put my lunch in when I ride to work.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Yeah I got the bigger 5" one, needed something to be able to put my lunch in when I ride to work.
How does you mount to the bike with straps or with a bracket? I need bag when I ride to work for my luch as well. Been on the fence on which one and size.

·
Registered
87 Posts

3 straps and I also put velcro under it along the swing arm to help protect the paint.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i just bought one myself but haven't used it yet. did any of you condition the leather, or spray any waterproofing on it, or is it good to go out of the box?

·
Registered
370 Posts

Don't forget to cover entire surface of swingarm under the bag to prevent vibration paint damage. I used adhesive velcro (soft side).

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
My new saddlebag! :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got the 3" bag. The 5" would have been more funtional but i thought it might be to fat.

i added some pics from the side and back so you can see how it looks.

for additional storage i got a luggage rack so i can put another bag on the bag for when i need to pack more.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
how do you get your picture in the body of the email? way better than a thumbnail

·
Registered
226 Posts
i couldnt fnd the url for the photo - did some research on line and its says it needs to be hosted. not sure what that means.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sign up for photobucket.. It's a free image hosting site. Just make sure you change your settings to private when you do.. ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Highway hawk arch...I got from meancycles, an authorized distributor. The bag is leather works 3in.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
226 Posts
note, the bolts it came with were too short if you add a luggage rack (which i did). I needed to go down to Home Depo.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts