Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose any know if I can use the right and left switch housings from a 2010 fury on my 2014 fury

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for replying I’m not sure what screws your talking about that is not a Phillips head I was able to remove my housings from the bars with a phillis easily

·
Premium Member
1,649 Posts
Thank you for replying I’m not sure what screws your talking about that is not a Phillips head I was able to remove my housings from the bars with a phillis easily
You were lucky then. Most people strip them out.

They never came with chrome housings, but the early years had plain aluminum. I had to have mine chromed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How’s it going vray thanks for the info and I really love the footpeg addaptors . How about the show chrome 51-333 part chrome housings any good

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
You were lucky then. Most people strip them out.

They never came with chrome housings, but the early years had plain aluminum. I had to have mine chromed.
Same here, I had them chromed.
A Vessel Megadora 900 JIS #2 cross point screwdriver is an essential tool for Japanese bikes, as is the impact version. As you can't buy them in Australia I bought mine on ebay the regular one was about AU$12 and the impact version was about AU$20. Worth every penny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts