41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Fuse box, upper right side "OP"

Inside, upper right corner has 1 connector in it

Pull fuse box out, has a lock tab on top

Turn over, there is a red/black wire, it is the switched power you need

Insert the wire into the hole as shown, look at others for proper orientation, but I think it only goes in 1 way

Shove it in till it clicks/locks

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
John, does Honda make these female pins available or where can you get them besides Japanese cars at the wrecking yard ?

I have added two fused circuits this way and non ABS bikes can add up to five in the empty slots.
I saw some that might work on the Eastern Beaver site, I am getting an order ready from him, I will get a couple thrown in and see

·
Registered
55 Posts
I want to thank Clueless for the pictorial on how to add the wire into the fuse box. I put LEDS in my chin scoop and added a projector LED to the license plate using the new slot in the fuse box. The Honda dealer could not order the wire but he did have an old fuse box out of a quad that he gave me. I pulled a wire out of it and slipped it right into the empty spot on my fuse box. I added a 10A fuse and instant power. Very easy following your pictures. Thanks again.
Ray

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the info and photos you guys put up here......been searching every where for this info, thanks again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuse box, upper right side "OP"

Inside, upper right corner has 1 connector in it

Pull fuse box out, has a lock tab on top

Turn over, there is a red/black wire, it is the switched power you need

Insert the wire into the hole as shown, look at others for proper orientation, but I think it only goes in 1 way

Shove it in till it clicks/locks
Hi
Can you please repost those pictures,they are unavailable now,i am trying to get speakers install on my bike
Thanks

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Hi
Can you please repost those pictures,they are unavailable now,i am trying to get speakers install on my bike
Thanks
Look here for his album misc

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
41 - 55 of 55 Posts