Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of sounding inexperienced and new, (which I am). What exactly is the t-mod? I have a 2010 fury, and always looking for new ideas. Knowledge is power..

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Just keep in mind, the more you take out, the more you have to modify the other parts of the bike. My mechanic took the 1/4" out but cut on the lines, meaning that he took more out cause he didnt take into consideration the width of the saw blade. You wouldnt think that would be such a big deal, but it is.

I had to make a custom seat pan for my new seat, adding 1 inch to the fiberglass. I also had to shave an inch off the rear fender so that i could get my custom tail light to sit at eye level for the vehicles behind me. I had to make a custom tail light because no matter how much i took out of the stock tail light housing it wasnt enough. I was still rubbing on the rear tire.

After all that, i wouldnt trade it or do it differently for the world. The bike just looks better IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Where in Alabama are you, I can show you one.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Dothan. Southeast Alabama. I am goin to Thunder Beach, so if your there we can hook up..

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Can do, I will be going down Tuesday, will be staying across the street from Sharky's. Will have computer with me so just let me know.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Reaper, thanks for asking about it. I had a completely different idea of what/where was being cut and welded. I've not had a chance to read through all the threads to get an idea of what is out there so far. I think the next rainy day off (IE- Torrential) I'll hack into mine and make things better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts