Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
looks good! you were able to for in the lower (valance)?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
what did you block out that licenses plate for? We can still find your ass if we need too!!:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what did you block out that licenses plate for? We can still find your ass if we need too!!:d
i blocked it because people like u. Lol ;)

what is the mod am i missing something??? R u tlaking about removing lic holder ??
removing license plate holder and light. If you remove the light you are stuck with a big hole. Filled and smooth it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello I have a honda fury and I am interested in getting the same type of tail lights like this one .I wont to know if it is a bought kit or it's remade from the original

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
hello I have a honda fury and I am interested in getting the same type of tail lights like this one .I wont to know if it is a bought kit or it's remade from the original
Yeah it's a self done mod where you cut off the oem license plate bracket, you can do it like he done or you can just dremel it off without needing to fill the whole in like a lot of others did, but with that being said you will have to find another place to move the license plate to, i.e. a side mounted license plate bracket.

Also you can contact MyFuryRide as he does a mod to the tail light assembly where he cuts off the license plate bracket and puts the turn signals inside where the brake lights are, and he can also put a license plate bracket underneath the run/brake/turn signal light that looks better than stock and doesn't hang as low, just send him a pm and ask him if he has any or can make you one, I believe he sells them still and then you send him your oem one.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
performed this tail light mod. i think is simple but effective. thanks to alot of ideas here in this forum.
Looks good. I wanted to do that as well... but... the laws here in Oz won't allow it. The number plate MUST be horizontal and MUST visible from anywhere behind the bike (therefore can't be side mounted) and the rego lable needs to be high enough so that a copper doesn't have to bend over to look at it. We also have to have a red reflector at the rear of the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts