Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Fury
258 Posts
Awesome ride. I did the tail in 07 in my GTO. Actually preferred the Cherohala Skyway due to its incredible views and...ummm...much faster...ummm ...capabilities?
October is absolutely the best time to go, once the trees start to change.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome ride. I did the tail in 07 in my GTO. Actually preferred the Cherohala Skyway due to its incredible views and...ummm...much faster...ummm ...capabilities?
October is absolutely the best time to go, once the trees start to change.
That is a great ride too, this year we got soaked on it, it was down pouring for quite some time.

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Which apes are those? I’ve been looking around on the forum. I like how it keeps the speedo low.

-Eeyore
Agreed...these are the ones I'd go with if I ended up getting a set of mini's. The actually look good on the Fury and I don't think many do the contours of the Fury justice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a beautiful ride, it was on my bucket list and did it a few years ago on Father's Day weekend. Rode with a buddy from Central Florida up and spent the weekend in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. First time I did it so I was "white knuckled" on some of the curves but survived and left no parts in the "Tree"...Looks like ur bike is same as mine, 2018 Candy Red with ABS braking, enjoy it and the rides!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got done with the tail of the dragon this past weekend for the second time vacation spot. shot out to all the guys that take photos of you riding! they take some awesome action shots while you focus on the 318 turns in 11 miles.

View attachment 242725
View attachment 242724
View attachment 242723
View attachment 242722
View attachment 242721
I was wondering if you can send me some info on those LEDs that you have on the foot pegs. I being looking for those for a while for another bike. Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was wondering if you can send me some info on those LEDs that you have on the foot pegs. I being looking for those for a while for another bike. Thank you.
i made just some easy brackets and mounted it to the foot peg location.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts