Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
T-mod Tony set me his Tail light which he modded to incorporate turn signals inside the lens. Several people liked the tail light on my Road trip and inquired if I could build them. So, I did, all parts came from autozone. So now here is my version of the (T-Light)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in my modded housing, plug-n-play if you have a side mount lit plate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Okay so how do we do it,or are you doing an exchange program? Just asking for others who might be interested. Since seeing yours I've got the parts to do mine. Really like it,thanks for the pic.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Okay so how do we do it,or are you doing an exchange program? Just asking for others who might be interested. Since seeing yours I've got the parts to do mine. Really like it,thanks for the pic.

Yes, Yes ... write up please! And pics with it on a the bike?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Yes ... write up please! And pics with it on a the bike?
go to the traveling t-mod thread, lots of pics in there of mine
A write up is in the works

·
Premium Member
749 Posts

So.......... I know we have talked about this a few times. But now seeing it at that stage I remember more. My first try started very much like that. But when driving it was hard to see due to the vibration of the road. The next thing I tried was adding more LES’s. This also didn’t help. But........ the third time was a charm. I put heat shrink over one led on each side to separate the amber and the red lights. This seemed to work well. I don’t know if it was necessary to add the extra LED’s but it is defiantly necessary to separate the amber and red by one blank LED.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is the best way to seperate the lens from the housing? The lens keeps chipping as i try and pry them apart
Grind the edges about 1/16" then slip a utility knife around between the red and black housing, be CAREFUL!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
mfr you should do these on an exchange program.
I do, I just don't push it,
If they ask to buy I will sell.
If they just ask info, I will tell.

look, I am a poet n didn't know it

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On The Bike

A few pictures installed

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
...And What do you do about the whole where the stock lollis were?
I send Ford hood insulation retainers with the kit, its plug n play, if you have a side mount LP. $125.00 shipped plus exchange

If not there is a bit more to it to mount like my LP is mounted. but its simple. I can also do a kit for the way mine is set up with a Radiantz LP LED with it and mounting bracket. $175.00 shipped plus exchange

you send me your stock housing, tail light with wiring, and rear turns with wiring

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I should have a couple of these Taillights with me on my trip to florida and up the east coast, SOLD

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I have 2 taillights built and waiting for a new home, pm me if interested SOLD

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have 4 taillights waiting to be modded if anyone is interested, pm me SOLD

1 - 20 of 58 Posts