Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been checking out the plate bracket mods for moving the plate to the swingarm. I'd like to keep the plate on the back but have it flush with the bottom of the light and keep the stock signals mounted. I've seen a few people have done something like this. Anyone got any advice or steps for achieving this look? It's greatly appriciated! :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
I used a wheel grinder and cut just below the stock brake light. The plastic was easy to cut but took a little time with the 2 metal tubes on the back side. Not sure on how to mount the plate after that because i used a side mount plate.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Mnordenjr, Ohio is not to far away, there is a charity Ride here in Indy Aug 21. There is also some guys riding this way for a Fury Gathering and do the charity ride, I will bump it, Indy/ohio gathering-Indy Aug 21, you should join us, and we can mod your Fury then

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice but I'm buying an already modded bracket from MyFuryRide. I'd love to go on that run MyFuryRide, but I've already got somethig goin on that weekend :mad:

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Hey guys, I've been checking out the plate bracket mods for moving the plate to the swingarm. I'd like to keep the plate on the back but have it flush with the bottom of the light and keep the stock signals mounted. I've seen a few people have done something like this. Anyone got any advice or steps for achieving this look? It's greatly appriciated! :D
After cutting off some of the plastic and cutting through the bars I left enough plastic under the light to drill holes into. I then just drilled some new holes into my plate and installed that way. Worked great but I've since went to a side mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts