Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was at Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater FL. For bike night and I saw two Furys, one blue and one matte grey - like mine. Wondering if the people I saw are members of the Forum.

The Blue had a spike air intake with the adapter, fuggin pipes, brown custom seat, aftermarket controls, mirrors, etc...

The Matte grey seemed custom.

Mine had the parts listed in my signature.

Are you guys on here???

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have been by there and yea it looks pretty cool... I have a silver fury I haven't been able to do anything to it but am looking forward to making a few small changes. I forget what day is bike night I will bring my bike out and check out the others.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Last night I was at Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater FL. For bike night and I saw two Furys, one blue and one matte grey - like mine. Wondering if the people I saw are members of the Forum.

The Blue had a spike air intake with the adapter, fuggin pipes, brown custom seat, aftermarket controls, mirrors, etc...

The Matte grey seemed custom.

Mine had the parts listed in my signature.

Are you guys on here???
%$#@ you tamponian's. Im originally from outside of Pittsburgh and go to the original atleast once a year and hit up one of the other ones a couple times while im up there. I wish we had one on the right coast. Ughh i miss those tasty atomic wings, and the louisiana liquors and the freaking awsome bikes that go up there. I think it was last year up there at the original which started as a quaker state service center, a guy had a custom with an SRT10 engine, tank shaped to go around a blower and the scoop for the blower sitting ontop of the tank. I might have to take a ride to the left coast soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds fun

Im from the Tampa Area too. Ive been really wanting to go, but get out of work too late. Wendesdays Right?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yup yup. And since the weather is getting better the events are getting better.
Im still jealous of you guys. I grew up with Quaker Steak (In PA) and get withdraw symptoms every year around halloween time through July when i know i will be up there again. I wish we had one over here or it was only like an hour ride to tampa, I would be out there probably once a month (3 hr drive for me so would need a hotel and wendsday night off from school)

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
CLEARWATER BEACH FLORIDA IS A SLICE OF PARADISE!

My Gram moved to Tarpon Springs Florida in 1976 so we have been to Tampa almost every year since...She came back up north when she was 94 years old and died a year later!

My Mom is in Palm Harbor and its really chill.

Im so jealous of all you Floridians except for the Hurricanes and Humidity!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
CLEARWATER BEACH FLORIDA IS A SLICE OF PARADISE!

My Gram moved to Tarpon Springs Florida in 1976 so we have been to Tampa almost every year since...She came back up north when she was 94 years old and died a year later!

My Mom is in Palm Harbor and its really chill.

Im so jealous of all you Floridians except for the Hurricanes and Humidity!
Aye, but I think Clearwater hasn't been hit by a Hurricane in 60+ years or so, so that is a good place to be... My dad lives down there actually, moved there specifically to get away from hurricanes... and Hooter's was born there... :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Aye, but I think Clearwater hasn't been hit by a Hurricane in 60+ years or so, so that is a good place to be... My dad lives down there actually, moved there specifically to get away from hurricanes... and Hooter's was born there... :p
I like my hurricanes, we get nice surf and a couple days off work then slammed with going in to fix the place up a bit so extra hours. Great weather to fly Kites in too....

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Naples was leveled in spots about 7 years back and the Adams Mark Hotel on Clearwater was damaged by the Katrina Storms and then blown up due to age and damage or POLITICS, SO if your on the Gulf you really never know.

Deep water warm spots in Gulf, beware of danger, they are Hurricane fuel!

My Grams was evacuated in the early 90's from Tarpon to Orland where the Hurricane actually hit, just bad luck.

Still your lucky to live where you do. Besides its always perfect temp for drinking beers in Florida!!LOL!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've been up there a couple of times w/ my Super Hawk. As soon as my pipes come in & I can throw 'em on I'll be up there. Stock is just too quiet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Direct General

I've been up there a few times with my company Direct General. We just started offering cheap bike insurance and we DO NOT run credit. I'll be up there with my fury next time...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts