Honda Fury Forums: banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
142 Posts
i think my bike would look sweeter than yours side to side....more modern looking and stands apartfrom the rest...just my opinion...i hope no one else ever buys buys a fury...makes mine one of kind the way i customized it! black bikes just don't float my boat...they are evrywhere, fury pride is how i ride

· Banned
142 Posts
A cruiser what????????? If don't want a fury thats cool, i don't want a bike like yours ...i could say all sorts of stuff about the old vtx's...i choose to talk about my fury on this forum. I talk about the vtx on vtxoa..right

· Banned
142 Posts
Man you guys are totally missing the whole point here. I mean this is some serious entertaining stuff by a guy who has 9 posts within his own thread and a step by step process of his VTX transformation. You can't make this stuff up. If I put a shitload of money and time into an older VTX and then saw the new Fury, I'd be jealous too.
Don't get me wrong though, your bike looks okay. It just obviously does not have the sleek, unique style of the Fury.

Larry
New Yawk
:eek:
YOU PUT IT ALOT NICER THAN I DID MAN, THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING WHATS REALLY GOIN ON HERE:p

· Banned
142 Posts
i too like knowing my FURY is unique around my parts and I hope NO FURY stays that way....yeah his bike is nice snd there are thousand of nice rides out there of all makes and models, I was just defending my choice and Im proud of what I paid...This guy likes to rub in the fact that hisn was less and he made it look tight for less than what I paid...I don't care...I don't have the time and like the fact that I rode it away from the dealer already the way I wanted it...Thats why companies offer se's or knocked down models or you can pay extra and already have it done!!! It was my decision, and I don't think HONDA ripped me off either...that is what NO FURY was trying to relay..that us FURY owners paid too much for not such a great bike...

· Banned
142 Posts
here's my custom vtx 1800. I'd love to see this motor in the fury. :eek:even considered a transplant. I think honda would kick some serious butt as long as they kept the $$ reasonable.

really nice work there....they are all sweet bikes, i guess sometimes i take things personally even when they are not meant for me/....i just love my bike and what honda designed..thats all....i am truly sorry to all those i offended. Dan 3-d

· Banned
142 Posts
if i liked and wanted a vtx I would of bought a used softtail or fatboy...believe me...but i didn't, I wanted a chopper and couldn't afford a big dog or have oc choppers or james build me one so Honda offered a suitable option for the normal working man.....that's all...plain and simple!!!!! it;s a chopper and i love it!!! i din't want a vtx no matter how sweet you can make one look...no offense, just like you won't buy a fury..thats great, everyones different thats why there so many different options and makers...i have to make due with a bike that i liked and what i could afford!!! vtx is cheaper but not my style...sorry!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.