Honda Fury Forums: banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts

· Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
i think my bike would look sweeter than yours side to side....more modern looking and stands apartfrom the rest...just my opinion...i hope no one else ever buys buys a fury...makes mine one of kind the way i customized it! black bikes just don't float my boat...they are evrywhere, fury pride is how i ride
fc303, must be tough having a bike like that and no friends to appreciate it :p.

· Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
i think my bike would look sweeter than yours side to side....more modern looking and stands apartfrom the rest...just my opinion...i hope no one else ever buys buys a fury...makes mine one of kind the way i customized it! black bikes just don't float my boat...they are evrywhere, fury pride is how i ride
fc303, there is no excuse for such rudeness and your following comments along with one or two others only make it worse. This thread is not about you or your Fury. There isn't anyone here has read all of each other's posts and PMs in the small group on this page making it impossible to appreciate the context of this thread. fc303, if you think of yourself a reasonable person you should consider an apology to no_fury. We really no nothing of each other and none of us deserve such disrespect. No excuses.

Now I apologize as I'm a little embarrassed at my first response since your words although self serving are not all that bad. I must tell you though, the first time I read your post it felt like a punch in the gut so I can only imagine how no-fury felt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.