Honda Fury Forums: banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
you got a guy on here who badmouths fury's and your bustin MY balls....you should read all the crap this guy says about fury's on his vtx forum...cmon man...be a man
How to I bad mouth Furys?

Never said they where ugly. Only that they are overpriced, 100MPH Limit is ridiculous, and putting a 240 on a 6.25" is stupid. I know some of the Fury owners here say the same thing about them.

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Nice bike but really? Fury forums? Am I the only one?
Like I said earlier, motors are exactly the same outside of FI. Here to see what is available for the Fury and what is possible with them. I like to consider myself a Honda custom cruiser aficionado, just trying to say on top of my game that's all. Do you guys only ride with Fury's??? None of my normal riding partners even owns a VTX.

· Banned
142 Posts
A cruiser what????????? If don't want a fury thats cool, i don't want a bike like yours ...i could say all sorts of stuff about the old vtx's...i choose to talk about my fury on this forum. I talk about the vtx on vtxoa..right

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
A cruiser what????????? If don't want a fury thats cool, i don't want a bike like yours ...i could say all sorts of stuff about the old vtx's...i choose to talk about my fury on this forum. I talk about the vtx on vtxoa..right
Did I use a word you didn't understand???

I never said my bike was better then yours..you said yours was better then mine???

VTX's aren't perfect never said they were...lost of stuff I don't like about them. Never talked about VTX's before this thread here and the only reason why I did was a number of people asking me if I and a Fury. Always said I didn't...

· Premium Member
532 Posts
LOL

Nice bike but really? Fury forums? Am I the only one?
Man you guys are totally missing the whole point here. I mean this is some serious entertaining stuff by a guy who has 9 posts within his own thread and a step by step process of his VTX transformation. You can't make this stuff up. If I put a shitload of money and time into an older VTX and then saw the new Fury, I'd be jealous too.
Don't get me wrong though, your bike looks okay. It just obviously does not have the sleek, unique style of the Fury.

Larry
New Yawk
:eek:

· Banned
142 Posts
Man you guys are totally missing the whole point here. I mean this is some serious entertaining stuff by a guy who has 9 posts within his own thread and a step by step process of his VTX transformation. You can't make this stuff up. If I put a shitload of money and time into an older VTX and then saw the new Fury, I'd be jealous too.
Don't get me wrong though, your bike looks okay. It just obviously does not have the sleek, unique style of the Fury.

Larry
New Yawk
:eek:
YOU PUT IT ALOT NICER THAN I DID MAN, THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING WHATS REALLY GOIN ON HERE:p

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Maybe I wrong about this forum...sorry to say but some of you guys act like the stereotypical HD riders who hate metric because it not HD. Chopped..you better stop talking about the Big Dog.

What are you guys going to do next year with all the 1300 Sabre folks???

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Maybe I wrong about this forum...sorry to say but some of you guys act like the stereotypical HD riders who hate metric because it not HD. Chopped..you better stop talking about the Big Dog.

What are you guys going to do next year with all the 1300 Sabre folks???
huh... don't talk about some... it's the few people that act like weirdos sometimes... I ride with whomever will ride.... It's all about the ride... HD, Honda or whatever...

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
We should ride sometime Red!!! I have been meaning to PM you but I'm currently on house arrest with a new baby.
No kidding... yea, will definitely have to ride sometime... My friend has a kid too, so I know the drill... Just let me know when you get some free time and I'll see if one of my riding buddies is available for a ride... doesn't have to be any time soon... just whenever you get away from the shackles... :p

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
No kidding... yea, will definitely have to ride sometime... My friend has a kid too, so I know the drill... Just let me know when you get some free time and I'll see if one of my riding buddies is available for a ride... doesn't have to be any time soon... just whenever you get away from the shackles... :p
Right on Bro! I would love some pics of my bike next to a Fury:) I've been really wanting to take her out to Palomar but haven't had the time with the baby and bike in pieces more then anything this past year.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Right on Bro! I would love some pics of my bike next to a Fury:) I've been really wanting to take her out to Palomar but haven't had the time with the baby and bike in pieces more then anything this past year.
Cool... would like to see your bike... always like to see one's imaginations as they mod their bike :D Gives me ideas... lol.. but yea, whenever you get the time, let me know.

· Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
i think my bike would look sweeter than yours side to side....more modern looking and stands apartfrom the rest...just my opinion...i hope no one else ever buys buys a fury...makes mine one of kind the way i customized it! black bikes just don't float my boat...they are evrywhere, fury pride is how i ride
fc303, there is no excuse for such rudeness and your following comments along with one or two others only make it worse. This thread is not about you or your Fury. There isn't anyone here has read all of each other's posts and PMs in the small group on this page making it impossible to appreciate the context of this thread. fc303, if you think of yourself a reasonable person you should consider an apology to no_fury. We really no nothing of each other and none of us deserve such disrespect. No excuses.

Now I apologize as I'm a little embarrassed at my first response since your words although self serving are not all that bad. I must tell you though, the first time I read your post it felt like a punch in the gut so I can only imagine how no-fury felt.

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Now I apologize as I'm a little embarrassed at my first response since your words although self serving are not all that bad. I must tell you though, the first time I read your post it felt like a punch in the gut so I can only imagine how no-fury felt.

Dude, you have nothing to apologize for;) I was actually kind of shocked on the warm words from many Fury-ist here. The majority are real motorcyclist. I have thicker skin then those words...

· Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Wish I could ride with you guys, we used to live on top of Palomar, my wife worked at the observatory. I miss San Diego sometimes.:cool: no-fury don't let that azz bug you, he will probably get himself kicked off here again anyways.( he may still be upset he only got 2 votes for Oct FOM)

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.