Honda Fury Forums: banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
I really hate that bike turned out to be no fury's, I saw that and really liked it, but like someone else already, alot of us don't have time for that. I like his bike, but obviously he some some kinda big head about it like it's the the only bike anyone should ever want or something. I still think you're a douche bag bro, why don't you go back to the VTX forums were somebody might actually give a shit about what you say? Or hop on your prized bike and troll the local high school for somebody who might actually think you're cool?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of one single ACTUAL FURY OWNER on the vtx forums bashing the vtx's.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Hey Pitbullfury, If you can't play nice we can whip out the ban stick. Chill out, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The one thing I have learned from everyone on here is that it doesn't pay to be closed minded about other bike models. Do you really want to act like the HD and Big Dog riders? I'm in the process of buying a Big Dog and got ripped a new one on their forum for saying that I had a fury. They have numerous posts bashing the Fury, calling it a piece of crap, and calling those who buy it worse. Frankly, I think that they are acting like a bunch of scared little girls complaining. I don't want to see the fury forum turn into the same thing.

Can't we all just get along???????

· Registered
158 Posts
Here goes a thought for everyone...

The Fury is a awsome bike bone stock, "PERIOD"!

That's why we made it a point to purchase one. There on the show room one day and gone the very next. The Fury is getting so much attention on HD threads and all others, "WHY", because they like it! Why are so many people who dont own one quick to put it down or bad mouth it, "BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS"!
Sure it would be better if it had this or that, or the VTX 1800 motor or belt driven instead of shaft. "My point is", the only thing that can make your bike or Fury better then mine "IS MONEY"! So if you think your better then someone else because because you have more money, then think again. Most of us on here are very creative and have awsome ideas, "WE JUST CANT FUND THE PROJECT"!
"ALL BIKES ARE A GREAT BIKE"! Enjoy what you already have because you could lose your job tomorrow and the crapy bike you own might be the best thing you ever had.

· Registered
13,082 Posts
They have numerous posts bashing the Fury, calling it a piece of crap, and calling those who buy it worse.

I called the Fury a piece of crap before I bought it...but I still bought it. Is there a bike out there that I would rather have? Sure, but there's always going to be something better. Don't kick me out of the forum, but in some ways, sometimes I still think the Fury is a piece of crap. However, it is still the best bike I have ever owned, truthfully. Maybe some day I can afford to buy something better.

· Registered
158 Posts
CRAP OR NOT??

They have numerous posts bashing the Fury, calling it a piece of crap, and calling those who buy it worse.

I called the Fury a piece of crap before I bought it...but I still bought it. Is there a bike out there that I would rather have? Sure, but there's always going to be something better. Don't kick me out of the forum, but in some ways, sometimes I still think the Fury is a piece of crap. However, it is still the best bike I have ever owned, truthfully. Maybe some day I can afford to buy something better.
If you lost your job tomorrow and they repoed your Fury, would it be a piece of crap as it leaves your house or would it be the nicest bike ever? I think some of us including my self take things for granted at times. Like I said, the only thing that can make your bike better then mine is "MONEY"! Have money doesn't make you a better person then me, so no matter how much money one dumps into there bike, it really doesn't make it better then mine.

Think about this real hard for a minute. Are we quick to spend every extra penny we have to make our Fury a better bike or are we just trying to out do eachother??? I think the first time we rode are Fury's, we said to our selves, "This is one nice f()€£!ng bike! But for some reason when I saw the neighboors fury with new a new 250 rear tire, I felt mine wasent good enough anymore.

· Registered
13,082 Posts
If you lost your job tomorrow and they repoed your Fury, would it be a piece of crap as it leaves your house or would it be the nicest bike ever? I think some of us including my self take things for granted at times. Like I said, the only thing that can make your bike better then mine is "MONEY"! Have money doesn't make you a better person then me, so no matter how much money one dumps into there bike, it really doesn't make it better then mine.

Think about this real hard for a minute. Are we quick to spend every extra penny we have to make our Fury a better bike or are we just trying to out do eachother??? I think the first time we rode are Fury's, we said to our selves, "This is one nice f()€£!ng bike! But for some reason when I saw the neighboors fury with new a new 250 rear tire, I felt mine wasent good enough anymore.
Oh believe me. I agree with what you're saying. I think we're saying the same thing, only in different ways. ...and if they repoed my bike, I would hope that I could convince myself that it was just a piece of crap so it wouldn't hurt so much losing it.:(

· Banned
142 Posts
if i liked and wanted a vtx I would of bought a used softtail or fatboy...believe me...but i didn't, I wanted a chopper and couldn't afford a big dog or have oc choppers or james build me one so Honda offered a suitable option for the normal working man.....that's all...plain and simple!!!!! it;s a chopper and i love it!!! i din't want a vtx no matter how sweet you can make one look...no offense, just like you won't buy a fury..thats great, everyones different thats why there so many different options and makers...i have to make due with a bike that i liked and what i could afford!!! vtx is cheaper but not my style...sorry!!

· Registered
122 Posts
Hey Pitbullfury, If you can't play nice we can whip out the ban stick. Chill out, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The one thing I have learned from everyone on here is that it doesn't pay to be closed minded about other bike models. Do you really want to act like the HD and Big Dog riders? I'm in the process of buying a Big Dog and got ripped a new one on their forum for saying that I had a fury. They have numerous posts bashing the Fury, calling it a piece of crap, and calling those who buy it worse. Frankly, I think that they are acting like a bunch of scared little girls complaining. I don't want to see the fury forum turn into the same thing.

Can't we all just get along???????
If he throws it out there then it's fair game for me to have my opinion. Don't get big headed either, as far as I'm concerned you know what you can do with that "ban stick". I have no applogies for anything I say or have said, whats the point in having different personalities on here if you're just gonna ban somebody when they say whats on their mind? Whip it out if it makes you feel good hoss, flex that little E-muscle.:cool:

· Registered
65 Posts
vtx not a fury

Like I said previously I do not own a Fury and to be honest probably will never buy one. My main reason I frequent this board is to check out new products which potentially could be retro-fitted to my VTX-1300. For those of you who are/were on the VTXOA, VTXcafe, or Stumpwerx forums you know me as dumbcomputers:)

Another reason why I got one here early on was all the talk about putting a 240 tire on the stock 6.25" wheel which I personally think is the stupidest thing in the world. I'm glad Kurt is now on this board and has shown you guys the light:)

Yet another reason why I like this place is demographic. I am 36 years old and to be frank everyone on the VTX forums are much older. Not to say that there is something wrong with that, but I find less in common with them as we are in different stages of your lives.

For what it's worth here's my ride:

i dont like it. its not a fury !

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.