Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if it would've been named "The Gross Pictures Thread", I never would've clicked.
Just for my buddy @Goat, who wanted a Gross Pictures Thread. Hope he's happy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I stopped myself several times. I should've started another thread telling you that I wasn't going to click on yours.
Eventually you must have thought a little peek wouldn't hurt...

:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Eventually you must have thought a little peek wouldn't hurt...

:wink:
Ok, last post I make here. It was funny at first, but now it's too damn gross. I just can't handle the pics you post, midget or otherwise.
I don't think we should ever meet up in person. I'm psychotic, but you're deranged in an uncomfortable perverted way.

Not clicking here again. Fool me once, twice............but fool me 16 times, shame on me.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Ok, last post I make here. It was funny at first, but now it's too damn gross. I just can't handle the pics you post, midget or otherwise.
I don't think we should ever meet up in person. I'm psychotic, but you're deranged in an uncomfortable perverted way.

Not clicking here again. Fool me once, twice............but fool me 16 times, shame on me.
Don't worry Hedge.... he'll be back... lol

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I just can't resist.
It's gotta be posted here.
OK Goat, enjoy !!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO!! ok ok sooooo I don't quite get the underlying joke you've got going on with the "little people" but damn ........I'm in !!! I was never one to turn down a good time >:)
It seems for some reason @Goat takes issue with some of the pictures I post--I don't know why and I don't try to provoke him, the images are simply there to accentuate posts. I consider Goat a "friend" despite some differences in opinion, but usually don't focus on what he likes or doesn't like when adding images to posts.

I also certainly mean no offense to persons of short stature or any person having any of the many forms of dwarfism. Why not feature an image of a little person in a post? Some of the women are downright sexy, some images are funny, some are trashy or rednecks--the same as everyone else. I don't see how gender, color, race, size, or anything else excludes someone from being funny or sexy or even dumb. Just because one person finds a particular attribute "ugly" doesn't mean others feel the same way or that the person of interest doesn't have other qualities that more than make up for it.

I think the bigger irony is that @Goat is on a motorcycle forum when his is in the shed with a flat, and slim to no chance of him riding it again (other than maybe "bitch").

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^
Matt Hughes and BJ Penn. May look like a bromance, I assure you it's not. Both prominent UFC Champions.
It is the attire? No.
Is it the look on B.J. Penn's face? Kind of.

...Is it the look on the face of the guy standing next to the Pulled Pork sign, laughing at Hughes and Penn? EXACTLY!

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
There's a good chance that, 30 seconds after this photo was taken, they both got off the motorcycle and beat the pulled pork out of that guy on the sidewalk! "Do you still think we're funny, bitch ??":skellie:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts