Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
If you really believe this, it might be a good idea to rename the thread something other than the "The Gross Picture Thread" ?

LMAO!! Ok ok sooooo I don't quite get the underlying joke you've got going on with the "little people" but damn ........I'm in !!! I was never one to turn down a good time /images/FuryForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
It seems for some reason @Goat takes issue with some of the pictures I post--I don't know why and I don't try to provoke him, the images are simply there to accentuate posts. I consider Goat a "friend" despite some differences in opinion, but usually don't focus on what he likes or doesn't like when adding images to posts.

I also certainly mean no offense to persons of short stature or any person having any of the many forms of dwarfism. Why not feature an image of a little person in a post? Some of the women are downright sexy, some images are funny, some are trashy or rednecks--the same as everyone else. I don't see how gender, color, race, size, or anything else excludes someone from being funny or sexy or even dumb. Just because one person finds a particular attribute "ugly" doesn't mean others feel the same way or that the person of interest doesn't have other qualities that more than make up for it.

I think the bigger irony is that @Goat is on a motorcycle forum when his is in the shed with a flat, and slim to no chance of him riding it again (other than maybe "bitch").

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you really believe this, it might be a good idea to rename the thread something other than the "The Gross Picture Thread" ?
If you track the history back using the shortcuts you'll understand it's in relation to @Goat 's opinion.

(ya all may need to click on the YouTube banner if their copy protection kicks in, it'll open a new window and play...)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts