Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow,5-16-2009,my wife and I go on The Ride For The Cure,there will be at least 1,000 bikes that I am told in this ride,more if the weather is well.We live in a city of roughly 130,000 in Peoria ILLINOIS,and yes I am the ONLY one with a FURY ! ! So tomorrow I not only ride for a good cause,but I REPRESENT all of us here that are fortunate enough to own one of these awseome machines.So tomorrow bring out the everday bikes you see a dime by the dozen because tomorrow I UNLEASH THE FURY !!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sweet, wish I could ride side by side and see all the double takes!!! :cool:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ride was AWESOME!!My wife rode her decked out Honda REBEL and I on my blue FURY!!There was 1500 bikes and the FURY was turning heads.People were shocked that this was a Honda.Everyone loved the style and lines on the bike,the blue really caught peoples eyes in the sun and they thought the color was sweet along with my Tribalseat with the Snakeskin Inlay.The gas tank was admirered by all.A couple good friends showed up for the ride,one on a Harley and another on a custom made 35,000 chopper who I rode side by side with,and when we were parked, the FURY was getting as many looks and pics as his.The ride ended at HOOTERS and our group went inside to eat,when we came out yet more people walked up to talk about the bike,one friend had said look at the Honda,and other said you havent seen a Rebel before they have been making them for years,he had no idea that the FURY was a Honda.Later on I get a phone call from my Harley rider friend,he tells me that he just saw my wife and I on the evening news,that out of 1500 bikes(mostly Harleys) the t.v. station shows a clip of two Hondas,he was BITCHING that I STOLE HIS THUNDER ON MY FANCY-ASSED BIKE!!How SWEET it is for HONDA to come out with this bike and turn the tables and get the recognition they deserve!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts