Honda Fury Forums: banner

19981 - 19990 of 19990 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Afternoon Folks. Just came out of the woods. NOPE, not hunting. Been cutting wood that I have had on the ground for two years. Need to get it out before it goes soft on me. Yall need to get out and ride some cause i still can't. Doc said give it till spring so my legs will be stronger. Annabell will be back together by then. HOT-DOG, Fury Springer back on the road. Let's all Pray for Ken, Binki and Macx' Wife to mend.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Afternoon Guys. Rain all this week so Tater sand I are staying in with Mama. A lot I can do inside, Like building some 257 RAI'S. I did a little shooting last week and i need to restock. You can't buy the 257's and 45/70'S that I shoot at the store. Mama and Tater did help me cut some venison steaks this morning. I freeze them as a roast and cut them with my electric saw table. YUM-YUM. Yall have a great day and let's Pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Good afternoon everyone! Sorry so late, been surprisingly busy here, only been on Facebook for social stuff. We've had fog this week so far, so no riding, I don't want to end up like ShortySteve :( Always keep in mind that anything can happen, likely not even your fault, so just be safe out there.
Steaks are looking good, 460! Wish I was there. 45/70? Wow, that's reaching back a ways.

Glad to see everyone still kicking out there, BlueJ had a 'false start' on starting her trucking career, got a bad vibe from the first company she went to, but she's hanging in there and sends her love.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good evening Guys. Just finished cutting up 10 big beef tenderloins that my son got yesterday. Mama Tater and I started this morning at 9:30. You know Tater, He is the taste tester. At least the freezer is full now. If I went out and killed something I would have to give it away and they would expect it to be vacuum packed and prefroze. I may do a small buck just to Jerky up. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife. Getting lonely in here. Thanks for the update on Blue J, Bako. Shur do miss her around here.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All. Tater is not understanding why he can't eat all the meat we cut up. He gets all the little pieces that fall off while i'm cutting but he thinks it is all his. OH-WELL, Next time i'll give him a little more. Off to Wally World so yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good morning All. Tater is mad cause I want let him eat all the meat we cut yesterday. OH-WELL, He will just have to get over it. It's time to start a three day Soup on the wood stove for storing up for the winter. We cook it in a great big pot and vacuum pack it in quart bags for later. It's great on a cold wet and snowy day. Yall have fun and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife. Has anyone heard from Binki lately?

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Happy hump day everyone, all is well here, but fog is keeping me on 4. College graduation for my daughter's boyfriend, and then we move him in with her. I hope he can get a job right away, it would go a long way with me, anyway.
Keep healthy this season, and be safe!

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Morning all. The bush fires up and down the East cost of Australia have been smoking us out. The smoke is so bad Sydney looks like downtown Beijing! One of my best friends had the fires come within 120 Feet of his house....yikes! The firefighters saved his house and his shed but the rest off his property is a pile of ash. It's a rural property so he lost all his livestock and all the water in his dam evaporated. With no water he can't live on his property so he and his wife have been staying with my wife and I. This bush fire season is way worse that previous worst in 1994. Throw in the worst drought that we have ever known and we are in some deep shit downunder. Sydney has level 2 water restrictions and the govt are talking about raising that to level 4 in February......

Pray for all of those in need and have a merry Christmas.

Check out the view from my office window.....

19981 - 19990 of 19990 Posts